Superman Got Rid of His Panties

For some reason, this bothered me. It didn't bother me when they did it to Batman, probably because I never really did like Batman's outfit in the first place.

But Superman's uniform is about as iconic as Superman himself. Red cape, red boots, red panties. The trailer looks good even if it's another reboot of the franchise. I actually did love Brian Singer's Superman. But, hey, Chris Nolan seems to be really good at what he does, so I'm excited about this new reboot sans panties.

So as for the latest movies:

IronMan3

I watched this on a marathon - Ironman, Ironman 2, Avengers, then Ironman 3 all in one theater - only got up to pee and buy more popcorn... All movies in 3D. Ironman 3 failed to rise above Avengers. So, I guess it was doomed at the start. I just really didn't like that Ironman spent most, if not all, of the movie defective! And the many Ironmans was just too much.

Looking forward to Star Trek next week! I love Chris Pine. I love the trailers. I'm not fond of the love-story with Spock. But, hopefully this one is going to be as awesome as the last one.

Wolverine 2 is coming out in the summer... didn't like the first one so, I'm like, bleh, on this second one.

Thor 2 is coming out in November... loved Thor 1 except for the low-budget town setting - that small-town was just too downtown-in-1800's-America looking. And, I don't like Natalie Portman. So, seeing her in Thor 2 again would be... blech. But, hopefully, she's going to be overshadowed by one of my favorite Thor characters - Loki! And it looks like Loki is on the good side again this time!

Wolverine 2 is coming out in the summer... didn't like the first one so, I'm like, bleh, on this second one.

I liked the first one well enough and the trailer for the second one did not particularly inspire me to go see it. Struck me as your fairly standard, "Super Hero looses his powers" story. Which was one of my main dissatisfaction with Iron Man 3 even though I'd say I enjoy it. Though I suppose it boils down to if you consider the suit Tony's super power or if you consider it his genius. My other dissatisfaction had to do with the bad guy's powers but I'll avoid going on about that.

Thor 2 is coming out in November... loved Thor 1 except for the low-budget town setting - that small-town was just too downtown-in-1800's-America looking. And, I don't like Natalie Portman. So, seeing her in Thor 2 again would be... blech. But, hopefully, she's going to be overshadowed by one of my favorite Thor characters - Loki! And it looks like Loki is on the good side again this time!

I have to say, now keep in mind I'm not a comic guy, that I love Tom Hiddleston as Loki.

I have to say, now keep in mind I'm not a comic guy, that I love Tom Hiddleston as Loki.

I love Tom Hiddleston as anything... :)

He has a face that can pull off being evil (Avengers) just as good as being kind (War Horse). It makes for a very versatile acting ability.

Looking forward to Star Trek next week! I love Chris Pine. I love the trailers. I'm not fond of the love-story with Spock. But, hopefully this one is going to be as awesome as the last one.

Me too!

This is hilarious - check it out Zachary Quinto vs. Leonard Nimoy: "The Challenge"