Hi Everyone

GrayBeard

Hi, I'm hoping to make some good online contacts. I've become inactive since moving and joining a new ward five months ago. Obviously things haven't gone well for me there. I understand attending meetings is a duty, but it's really become a disagreeable chore. I hope to reinvigorate my interest through discussing the gospel here.

I went inactive as well, but im back in full force and I am happier now then I ever been. The best thing for me was to push myself to go. It wasn't easy cause Satan and his followers want to keep us out of the church, we have to fight them. I thought like this I have to push my self to work ever day, well if I can do that, whats more important then that?? Going to church is, my eternal progression is so I pushed myself and I am so happy i'm back and finally feel active again. Theirs nothing better then that! My advice is to just go! Dont feel oblicated to do anything, just go to go, til your ready,remember people are people and no one in the church is perfect. This is my thoughts No body is more important then me but I am not better or more important then anyone alse. Make the effort and the Lord will help you to do it and will bless you. Its a blessing to be able to feel His closeness, His love. He wants the best for us all.

I'm not a member yet, but I've been an investigator for well over a year. For the most part, I was never on this site, and always lost interest in converting. However, once I became active on this site, (after three weeks of posting, I have nearly 100 posts), my interest has skyrocketed. I am now on my way to converting and will soon be a member in October.