Amish Saints

Churchmouse

OK, so if I convert back to Catholicism (or any other church for that matter), but continue to wear my temple garments, live the Word of Wisdom, sustain the prophet in general conference, and have family home evening every week, am I a Mormon Catholic?

I often found my beliefs span across more then one religion (much like my political views span across several ideas)

no unkind words to the missionaries i talked to but they don't seem to understand some of my questions (not that I blame them, I know they have never met a sort like me before... I probably warned them too):lol:

I often found my beliefs span across more then one religion (much like my political views span across several ideas)

no unkind words to the missionaries i talked to but they don't seem to understand some of my questions (not that I blame them, I know they have never met a sort like me before... I probably warned them too):lol:

They're going to be warning others about you! :D