Bad family photoshopping

Bini

So my aunt does these monthly newsletters and she gathers all her family photos from everyone's Facebook page - that's not the problem - the issue is that she gets a bit carried away with "touch ups". The last few newsletters, family members have noticed not minor but major photoshopping done to their pictures that are put into this virtual online newsletter, and recently my husband and I were the latest edits. Not only do we both look like putty (overly smoothed out) but I got a free nose job lol.. I guess the thing is everyone wishes she'd just leave everyone's faces alone but none of us are really sure how to approach her. We're not mad, it's a bit comical but.. No, just no. You should see how some of these were photoshopped!

That sounds hilarious, and I bet they'll be precious keepsakes someday while you fondly remember your aunt. I'm sure there are copies of the originals somewhere, so it doesn't need to be a big deal.

I used to do the same thing when I was 14/15 e.g. gave my bald uncle a full set of my brothers hair on the Christmas photos etc.

The younger members of my family found it hilarious while the older members just rolled their eyes and sighed in their typical "Mahone has found yet another IT related toy that's wasting his time, means he'll never have a job once out of education and he should probably concentrate on math or science instead" fashion. It's interesting to note that over 10 years later, those same older family members have started taking interest in the same technology, like your aunt, and now use Photoshop equivalents to modify their own photos - irony.

Edited by Mahone