4 year Relationship ended

Don't try to move on in a rush. Let it happen. And don't jump into a relationship. If you're still considering that mission, focus on that for now. That will be a big help in the moving on process--not to mention the higher purposes of serving a mission. When you return, focus on being happy as a single person and new dates and friendships and relationships will come your way.

Great advice from Backroads.

Focus on being the best person you can be. Time will help you heal and space will help you heal. I completely agree with her about serving a mission. Just the prep will help you.

Right now all or most of your thoughts are towards yourself. Start redirecting them towards helping others even if its just something written on a sticky note and put on the fridge, car, etc. Turning your thoughts to others will help lift you. Don't try to make it big, just little things that can naturally happen in the course of the day, but don't turn down any opportunity to serve that comes your way.

Marion D Hanks said (paraphrase) Get on your knees. Get the Lord on your side. Go to work helping others.

I wish you the best.

Actually, I am only waiting for my mission call and I hope it will come fast.

Thanks a lot guys, My problem is that Im really hurt the fact that she stop caring about me and I think I still care about her.

I cant stop the fact that she enters my mind randomly and it hurts.

We know it hurts, it takes time and the pain will go away. Do as the others have said u received great advice. Let us know were u go on your mission. When you come back finish up your education and the right one will come in time....

Some times you have to date many to find the right one!!! And it will be worth it!!!

Actually, I am only waiting for my mission call and I hope it will come fast.

Thanks a lot guys, My problem is that Im really hurt the fact that she stop caring about me and I think I still care about her.

I cant stop the fact that she enters my mind randomly and it hurts.

Nothing wrong with caring about her. I have not even known my husband for four years. It is quite a chunk of time.

Remember, you are in a mourning period. Eat ice cream, indulge in something. Big pity parties are no good, but little ones...