Outsourcing The War Revisited

Guest mamacat

I agree that America is a great nation and was established under the inspiration of God for a marvellous purpose. Its important that the citizens of this chosen land strive to keep it great. :rolleyes:

:usaflag:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got any details on the validity and accuracy of that quote? If Joseph Smith really said exactly that, then he made some extremely correct predictions. The Republican party didn't form for many years after his death.

-a-train

It's hard to believe he'd make a prophecy like that and it not be discussed more often...

And no, so far I have not been able to verify either.

"if it was terrorist that were responsible" I find that line the most idiotic thing written. What is more of a terrorist act than flying plane loads of people into buildings and into the ground than what happened 9/11. So what if they were "residing" withing the US. For one thing they weren't permanent residents. But that is beside the point . It was still a terrorist act. So just because they lived on US soil we don't have rights to defend or protect ourselves from attack? Oh please.

Maybe the second most idiotic thing Pam, you've just taken first place. :blink:

So terrorists residing within the US, oh, sorry, non-permanent residents residing within the US, carry out a criminal act of terrorism within the US, albeit on a huge scale, and so the US has the right to attack or defend itself. Eh? Defend itself from who exactly? Everybody! Cos a terrorist can be anybody! That would be stopping anyone even slightly suspicious from coming into the US. It wouldn't stop those already residing there. Attack who exactly? The towns or cities where they were residing? That would be the US! Maybe their home towns in Saudi? Remember, the US didn't say: we're going to attack what we believe are the terrorist training camps. There are training camps all over the globe. Quite possibly within the US too. A training camp can be a tent in the Syrian desert or an apartment in Los Angeles. Anywhere.

We know the US were shocked by 9/11. That this could happen on their sacred home turf. But the fact is nobody declared war on the US. No foreign nation attacked the US. This wasn't war. It was crime. I don't think the US could survive an attack by a foreign nation. You've proven that. You would go into meltdown. It would be like War of the Worlds with you guys leaping off buildings and stuff. Lets hope it never happens eh?

For decades the IRA carried out terrorist acts on the UK mainland. It was known that much of the money that paid for the guns and nail bombs that killed and maimed hundreds of innocent British people, was obtained from Irish-American sympathisers. Should the UK have launched a missile attack on New York or Boston where most of these sympathisers reside?

Yeh Pam, first prize baby! :tinfoil:

You missed my point but that is okay. And that you for the prize. That was quite sweet of you. Oh did I miss YOUR point? hahahaha

"if it was terrorist that were responsible" I find that line the most idiotic thing written. What is more of a terrorist act than flying plane loads of people into buildings and into the ground than what happened 9/11. So what if they were "residing" withing the US. For one thing they weren't permanent residents. But that is beside the point . It was still a terrorist act. So just because they lived on US soil we don't have rights to defend or protect ourselves from attack? Oh please.

Maybe the second most idiotic thing Pam, you've just taken first place. :blink:

So terrorists residing within the US, oh, sorry, non-permanent residents residing within the US, carry out a criminal act of terrorism within the US, albeit on a huge scale, and so the US has the right to attack or defend itself. Eh? Defend itself from who exactly? Everybody! Cos a terrorist can be anybody! That would be stopping anyone even slightly suspicious from coming into the US. It wouldn't stop those already residing there. Attack who exactly? The towns or cities where they were residing? That would be the US! Maybe their home towns in Saudi? Remember, the US didn't say: we're going to attack what we believe are the terrorist training camps. There are training camps all over the globe. Quite possibly within the US too. A training camp can be a tent in the Syrian desert or an apartment in Los Angeles. Anywhere.

We know the US were shocked by 9/11. That this could happen on their sacred home turf. But the fact is nobody declared war on the US. No foreign nation attacked the US. This wasn't war. It was crime. I don't think the US could survive an attack by a foreign nation. You've proven that. You would go into meltdown. It would be like War of the Worlds with you guys leaping off buildings and stuff. Lets hope it never happens eh?

For decades the IRA carried out terrorist acts on the UK mainland. It was known that much of the money that paid for the guns and nail bombs that killed and maimed hundreds of innocent British people, was obtained from Irish-American sympathisers. Should the UK have launched a missile attack on New York or Boston where most of these sympathisers reside?

Yeh Pam, first prize baby! :tinfoil:

You missed my point but that is okay. And that you for the prize. That was quite sweet of you. Oh did I miss YOUR point? hahahaha

My apologies...that was thank you. Darn keyboard again. :P