Happily N'ever After

Dr T

Thanks for the movie recommendation Dr. T. I will have to check that one out. Blessed I LOVE kids movies. I'm an avid Disney movie collector. Never get tired of them.

Guest mamacat

my babe's dad illegally burns dvds and he copied this one...(i've asked him not to do this, but asking such a thing takes almost more guts than i really have...i'm not that much a glutton for punishment...)

so i watched it with babe, and he loves it. :) it's like a hip version of fairy tale lore. i love the prince, he's so clueless and inept, but a great heart nonetheless. the movie turns traditional fairy tale premises on their heads, and conveys a very democratic way of defining nobility. it was sweet.

i want a handsome dishwasher now. ^_^

my babe's dad illegally burns dvds and he copied this one...(i've asked him not to do this, but asking such a thing takes almost more guts than i really have...i'm not that much a glutton for punishment...)

so i watched it with babe, and he loves it. :) it's like a hip version of fairy tale lore. i love the prince, he's so clueless and inept, but a great heart nonetheless. the movie turns traditional fairy tale premises on their heads, and conveys a very democratic way of defining nobility. it was sweet.

i want a handsome dishwasher now. ^_^

I haven't seen the movie, but I want a handsome dishwasher now too!!! :-)