That Is One Huge Pig!

Dr T

How big would the bacon and the sausages from that thing be?

Makes me think...that would be a great present for Osama bin Laden..

:clap: Great idea Frank. That is hilarious.

:lol: LOL. I didn’t know that was against Muslim practice?

Cow....pig...just a bunch of hogwash. Okay that was lame but.....

Guest Yediyd

Did you eat a lot of pork?

Yes, actually we did...I remember that she (Tootsie) had 15 shoats (baby pigs) and we named them: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,..... 1st to die, 2nd to die, third to die...LOL, but Tootsie was a pet, we never butchered her!

Yediyd

I wasn't surprised at all...we had a sow like that on our farm in West Virginia, when I was a kid...her name was "tootsie", I used to ride her like a horse....she was smaller than this boar, but sow's usually are smaller than boars.

Yediyd

So would that be like "He's such a big bore?" Okay another lame one. lol

Guest Yediyd

That's funny. I did laugh out loud.

since I was raised on a farm and was around all kinds of animals ( and I think it may be the "Irish" in us) we made a game of coming up with funny names for our pets. Like: Ser hops a lot and Bunavere, Gill and shushi, Buddy b good ( but buddy was baaaaadd), we had a pinto pony named: Stripe...you get the idea... we had a stud horse named: Studson ...

<div class='quotemain'>

That's funny. I did laugh out loud.

since I was raised on a farm and was around all kinds of animals ( and I think it may be the "Irish" in us) we made a game of coming up with funny names for our pets. Like: Ser hops a lot and Bunavere, Gill and shushi, Buddy b good ( but buddy was baaaaadd), we had a pinto pony named: Stripe...you get the idea... we had a stud horse named: Studson ...

Oh yeah, and my father's favorite comment when he brought a new animal home was,"Don't get attached, It's supper!"

My animal stories from childhood.

When I was like 5, we had a huge like 60 gallon aquarium, full of all sorts of fish in the living room, and on the other side of the room we had a little aquarium with just one fish in it. My little 5 year old logic, wondered why this fish was all alone. So i got the little net from under the kitchen sink, and proceeded to take the lonely fish, and let it make friends with the fishes in the big aquarium.

Thing was...

At 5, I didn't understand what a Siamese fighting fish was... :dontknow: .

That didn't go so well. :blink:

My parents will never let more forget that incident.

Okay an animal childhood story.

We had a poodle by the name of Tou Petite Chason. We called him Tou Tou. Well anyway....my mom would have that dog groomed once a month. After about 5 years of the grooming expenses my dad decided he could save the family some money and do it himself. He had a hair cutting kit. He proceeded to take poor Tou Tou out to the garage to "groom" him. We knew there was trouble when my brother came in asking if there was a picture of a poodle in the Encyclopedia. My dad shaved every bit of that dog. Normally he had the little fluff on the top of the head. He was the ugliest thing I had ever seen. But that dog prounced around like he was "it."

Okay an animal childhood story.

We had a poodle by the name of Tou Petite Chason. We called him Tou Tou. Well anyway....my mom would have that dog groomed once a month. After about 5 years of the grooming expenses my dad decided he could save the family some money and do it himself. He had a hair cutting kit. He proceeded to take poor Tou Tou out to the garage to "groom" him. We knew there was trouble when my brother came in asking if there was a picture of a poodle in the Encyclopedia. My dad shaved every bit of that dog. Normally he had the little fluff on the top of the head. He was the ugliest thing I had ever seen. But that dog prounced around like he was "it."

Oh btw....my mom never allowed my dad to groom him again.