Your Inpressions

Traveler

"If Satan should appear as one in glory, who can tell his color, his signs, his appearance, his glory, or what is the manner of his manifestation.........no man knows the spirit of the devil, and his power and influence, but by possessing intelligence which is more than human, and having unfolded through the medium of the Priesthood the mysterious operations of his devices; without knowing the angelic form, the sanctified look and gesture, and the zeal that is frequently manifested by him for the glory of God, together with the prophetic spirit, the gracious influence, the godly appearance, and the holy garb, which are so characteristic of his proceedings and his mysterious windings" Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith

"They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms" Isaiah 14:16

Guest Yediyd

<div class='quotemain'>

Reminds me of my favorite movie line......"Don't mind her, she's still mad because somebody dropped a house on her sister!" :roflmbo:

i remember that!!!!!! :wow::D what movie was that?

Beetlejuice