Best lds religious documentary.

Sunday21

I have a copy of the documentary tv series \"Messiah:Behold the Lamb of God\". It was produced by the Neal A. maxwell institute and byutv. This series is amazing. Various byu religion professors visit the holy land and discuss the gospels. Other byu professors give insights into the gospel. Does anyone know of similar series or shows that might be available for purchase or available online?

yes I just finished this and some others in preparation to teach tomorrow https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-03-01-joseph-smith-the-prophet-of-the-restoration?category=feature-films〈=eng  Theres shorter ones Ive watched them as well but if u are short on time take the 1 and 2 min and 4 sec. and watch this one first  and u can watch the others later.  I still dont have my lesson prepared by I feel like I should go to the temple and im sure it will all be put together nicely for my lesson.  Enjoy it it is awesome!!!!!

Hope you all are having a great day!!!  I am for the spirit has touched my soul and that really is the best of the best that we have!!!  Dont u agree?  Sorry that I got off of the topic. :notme:

yes I just finished this and some others in preparation to teach tomorrow https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-03-01-joseph-smith-the-prophet-of-the-restoration?category=feature-films〈=eng  Theres shorter ones Ive watched them as well but if u are short on time take the 1 and 2 min and 4 sec. and watch this one first  and u can watch the others later.  I still dont have my lesson prepared by I feel like I should go to the temple and im sure it will all be put together nicely for my lesson.  Enjoy it it is awesome!!!!!

Hope you all are having a great day!!!  I am for the spirit has touched my soul and that really is the best of the best that we have!!!  Dont u agree?  Sorry that I got off of the topic. :notme:

Great suggestions. Thanks!

• 3 months later...