What Is This Video Called?

Adreeene

I really want to find this old church video, it is probably from the late 70s or early 80s and I think it was made by the church because I saw it in seminary several times. The video features little children being interviewed about various church related topics, anyway it is really cute and I am having a hard time finding it since I don't even know what it is called. If anyone knows the name or where I could find it please let me know.

Thanks

I really want to find this old church video, it is probably from the late 70s or early 80s and I think it was made by the church because I saw it in seminary several times. The video features little children being interviewed about various church related topics, anyway it is really cute and I am having a hard time finding it since I don't even know what it is called. If anyone knows the name or where I could find it please let me know. Thanks

Ask your Ward/Branch Librarian, she/he might know. I was Branch Librarian for 4 years and I don't recall that video. It could have been a filmstrip. Not all of the filmstrips were converted into video's.

Guest Yediyd

This thread reminds me of my days working at Economy Book Store...customers would come in and not know the title or author of a book, but they would start describing it to me....We sold literally 1000's of books, and these customers would get angry at me when I couldn't help them find the book!!