2015 NBA finals

Dr T

Guest MormonGator

Surprised the Clippers lost .....

The Cavs and Hawks should be good.

Oh, totally. This is the moment for LeBron where he goes from being a sure fire Hall of Fame inductee to a Jordan/Bird legend. If he doesn't beat the Hawks, I'll honestly lose some respect for him (as a ball player, not a person) .

DtT how do you feel about Dwight Howard? 

When we acquired him in L.A. I was excited.  I knew he had surgery so was hoping he would have helped us more than he did.  Playing for Houston, when he plays as he should play, he can be an asset.  I hope his knee is alright but we can only wait and see.  I think he can be a good player.  I think GSW are the team to beat (obviously they are playing against them but I meant they are going to be difficult to talk a series from.  

Yes, we have pick #2 and two other later in the lineup.  I thought we were at risk for losing a high pick.  There are a few pretty good players but they both have pros and cons to their game.  I hope we come down with a helpful player, they are young and I see promise.  GO LAKERS!

Guest MormonGator

Can you say Cavs ?? Wow

He's amazing. It's like he is playing a simpler game than everyone else. 

I don't really like him. I think what he did to Cleveland was sleazy and a guy with his talent could easily have won without Bosh and Wade so I do think it damaged his legacy. 

Edited by MormonGator

It has been on Lakers media talking about it too. He did good stuff with Houston I think but don't know much. I need to read up on him. What do u think of his defensive coaching?

I didn't think he was that great. With the Bulls they hit the Lebron wall each year in the playoffs .... They talked about firing him after this years playoffs loss. To be honest .... I am kinda surprised they want him.

Guest MormonGator

From tip to buzzer there was nothing but GSW powerful dominance.  Wow, they wanted to win all the way though.  Good for them.  3-0 with one more to go.   

Remember the Clippers....

but I tend to agree, I think the Rockets/Clippers series took a lot out of the Rockets. 

Edited by MormonGator

Yes it did MG.  They r saying Kobe last year with my boys will be next year.  He should have been done before but cashed in so I think he should be done.  If something happens and the Lakers turn around I wonder if Kobe will want to keep playing or if he will move to China to play or something?