Captain Pickard gets festive...

Jamie123

Last night I got an early Christmas present from my parents-in-law: a phone/tablet "bundle", to replace the Apple I-phone I accidentally dropped in coffee last month. The phone and tablet are both Android based (not Apple) and I have had bad experiences with Android before - but both of these gizmos seem to work well and I'm very pleased and happy.

The first thing I looked up on the tablet was the debate about Jojobag's "pig". I showed it to my wife but she wasn't impressed and refused to accept it looked like anything other than a kitten. (Women, ey?)

She in return showed me this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc on her own tablet. Enjoy :) 

Last night I got an early Christmas present from my parents-in-law: a phone/tablet "bundle", to replace the Apple I-phone I accidentally dropped in coffee last month.

Irrefutable evidence of the divine origins of the Word of Wisdom. :)

With all due respect to your lovely wife, I am happy to know that I'm not the only one who saw a pig there.