Member Missionary

Palerider

Thanks.

If I was to run a campaign, it'd be 3rd edition with house rules. I was having financial troubles when 3.5 and 4 came out, so I never upgraded. And I'll wait on 5 until I get more feedback from people I trust. 

Cracks me up a thread talking about member missionary work has turned in Gene Simmons from Kiss ..... Lol !!!

Well, if the mods allowed for it I was going to go ahead and start a separate thread on Dungeons & Dragons so that we could run the game right here on the site. This way, everyone can see what a real game is like in contrast to the horror stories that are circulating. 

I find it all hilarious. It's all good. Far as the game dungeons and dragons , one of my son in laws was into that game. Had to give it up when he became a father. He didn't have any time. Now as a father of three he really has no time plus in the evenings his wife which is my daughter works on finishing her Masters