Trump fulfillment of prophecy?

askandanswer

I was just wondering if the Trump campaign a fulfillment of New Testament prophecy?

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 15:52)

For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

From the Guardian newspaper 

Donald Trump's dark warning that dead will rise to rig the election

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/18/donald-trump-rejects-election-result-before-the-votes-have-been-counted

6 hours ago, askandanswer said:

I was just wondering if the Trump campaign a fulfillment of New Testament prophecy?

Trump is not a fulfillment of New Testament prophecy. Applying this verse to Trump would require taking the verse completely out of context. Trump isn't special (influential) enough to get prophesied about in the Bible. He's just another presidential candidate. 1 Corinthians 15:52 has nothing to do with Trump.

On 10/30/2016 at 5:00 AM, askandanswer said:

1 Corinthians 15:52

For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

:lol::crackup::rofl:

19 hours ago, Larry Cotrell said:

Trump is not a fulfillment of New Testament prophecy. Applying this verse to Trump would require taking the verse completely out of context. Trump isn't special (influential) enough to get prophesied about in the Bible. He's just another presidential candidate. 1 Corinthians 15:52 has nothing to do with Trump.

I thought you had a good sense of humor... until now.

On 10/30/2016 at 4:00 AM, askandanswer said:

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 15:52)

From the Guardian newspaper 

Donald Trump's dark warning that dead will rise to rig the election

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/18/donald-trump-rejects-election-result-before-the-votes-have-been-counted

hmm mebbe if only the second coming occurs during his presidency lol