White House: Everything Is Great In Iraf

Elphaba

Panelists discuss why the media and public are not paying more attention to the overwhelming success of the U.S.'s invasion of Iraf.

Iraf

Finally, some good news!

Elphaba

My wife and kids tell me I'm turning into a grumpy old man. It's now official, because I watched about 1 and 1/2 of these parodies and didn't find any thing funny.

Now that I'm an grumpy old man, I need to go practice yelling at the neighborhood. Halloween is coming soon. You kids get off my porch!!!!

allmosthumble

What's the big deal? Things are pretty good in Iraf; at least where I am, near the borders of Syrio and Jordache.

:animatedlol:

How about in Iron? Heard anything? B)

Elphaba

My wife and kids tell me I'm turning into a grumpy old man. It's now official, because I watched about 1 and 1/2 of these parodies and didn't find any thing funny.

Remember how the uncles never thouht anything was funny at family reunions and would always fall asleep?

Just promise me you won't fall asleep like the uncles. Other than that, you can laugh, or not, at whatever you want to. You're a big boy. :D

Love, your conundrum of a sister,

(I loved that!)

Elphaba

<div class='quotemain'> Elf, are there any late breaking developments in Iraf?

Yes they just found some n-nukuler weapons. :wow:

Actually, Frank, it turned out that it was a false alarm.

You remember how they were supposed to be in one of those mobile weapons facilities? Well, it turns out it was just a Bookmobile.

So, no worries.

Elphaba

Remember the senator who said the internet was a "series of tubes," and explained how messages can get tangled up in there? :lol:

LINK

Even now, if my service goes down, I tell everyone a pdf file broke loose and got stuck in the tubes...

And remember too Al Gore invented the internet.. :blink:

That explains a lot.. :rolleyes: