Sunday21

How to search posts by person

Recommended Posts

If I wanted find a recent post that had been added by a certain person? For example, if MaryBeth had posted content, how would I search her recent posts? 🙏 

Nevermind, worked it out!

Hit ForumHome, Activity, Search, Search by Author

Edited by Sunday21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zil said:

You can also go to their page and click the "See their activity" / "[user name's] Content" button - if you really want "recent" - otherwise, yes, the search is the way to go.

If I wanted to go to the person’s page, how would I do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sunday21 said:

If I wanted to go to the person’s page, how would I do that?

I always just click on their avatar in a thread.  Since you were searching, you may not have had a thread with a post by that person, but once you do, just click their name or avatar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zil said:

I always just click on their avatar in a thread.  Since you were searching, you may not have had a thread with a post by that person, but once you do, just click their name or avatar.

Supposing you want to look at a comment by FREDBIG who has not posted for awhile, how would you get to his avatar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

Supposing you want to look at a comment by FREDBIG who has not posted for awhile, how would you get to his avatar?

The way you did in the original post in this thread. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now