It's Me!

Lolgirl

Hi guys!

Some of you know me..others don't.So here's about me:

i'm the mod for the youth forum.i love watching anime!LOL

I also love teasing Dr Stuess because I don't like coke.I also don't like to be too serious

I like joking around.

Anything else you'd like to know? :D

I don't like coke (Coka-Cola) either, I LOVE IT! Way, way back in ancient days when Coka-Cola stopped making the original flavor - I joined the throngs who protested. What they had done was make Coca-Cola taste like (shudder) Pepsi. It didn't take them long to bring it back- I will only drink Classic Coke - all their other flavors are yucky. Funny-odd thing is I am not picky about any of the other soda brand flavors. For the longest time I would only drink Classic Coke out of a glass bottle - tasted better to me.

So, I am with Dr Stuess - love that Coca-Cola.

Oh, Yeah - Welcome!

Iggy

Thou shalt not tease the Doctor thy Steuss about his manna...

Coca-cola is Manna??? I thought Manna was solid???? Do you like Coca-Cola Floats?? Shades of Lavern and Shirly here - only I like it with Coka-Cola and Half & Half instead of {{{SHUDDER}}}} pepsi.

Love ya, Iggy...but I'm a Pepsi {{{shudder}}}girl!!! :P

Oh Yed, I love you too in spite of you preferring pepsi {{{shudder}}} To me it tastes as though it has Jergens hand lotion in it! {{{shudder}}}

Oh Yed, I love you too in spite of you preferring pepsi {{{shudder}}} To me it tastes as though it has Jergens hand lotion in it! {{{shudder}}}

Well, I will happily drink my jergans and thank my luck stars that I will never meet your hairdresser!!!

...Of course you know I still love ya, my fuzzy headed cola drinking buddy!!!!

Well, I will happily drink my jergans and thank my luck stars that I will never meet your hairdresser!!!

...Of course you know I still love ya, my fuzzy headed cola drinking buddy!!!!

That got me laughing hard! I am my hairdresser :blink: - that and the electricity Fearless, Flip-flopping, Fuzzynuts, Feline Fred charges up with before he zaps me, the little booger :lol: (serious now, you know I just made that all up to go with my avatar. Not the part abut FFFFFFred- he really does that, and he really got me good when I was giving myself a perm.)

That got me laughing hard! I am my hairdresser :blink: - that and the electricity Fearless, Flip-flopping, Fuzzynuts, Feline Fred charges up with before he zaps me, the little booger :lol: (serious now, you know I just made that all up to go with my avatar. Not the part abut FFFFFFred- he really does that, and he really got me good when I was giving myself a perm.)

:lol: