Elder Kikuchi Stories

MorningStar

My husband was just telling me about the time Elder Kikuchi made him get up in front of the whole stake and bear his testimony, then his mom (his dad was stake president), but she had taken her baby out to feed him. When it was her turn, he called her saying, "Sister _______ ...... Siiiiiiiister _________" She had to hand her baby to someone else so she could get up. My favorite story is the time Elder Kikuchi slept in my husband's room when he was in his heavy metal phase with scary looking posters on his wall and all he did was write my husband a very nice thank you note for giving up his room - nothing about his choice of music or posters. :) He sounds like a very nice man.

Does anyone else have any good stories about him? My husband remembers him very fondly.

My husband was just telling me about the time Elder Kikuchi made him get up in front of the whole stake and bear his testimony, then his mom (his dad was stake president), but she had taken her baby out to feed him. When it was her turn, he called her saying, "Sister _______ ...... Siiiiiiiister _________" She had to hand her baby to someone else so she could get up. My favorite story is the time Elder Kikuchi slept in my husband's room when he was in his heavy metal phase with scary looking posters on his wall and all he did was write my husband a very nice thank you note for giving up his room - nothing about his choice of music or posters. :) He sounds like a very nice man.

Does anyone else have any good stories about him? My husband remembers him very fondly.

He was the Tokyo Stake President on my mission and I had to report to him on a periodic basis. He was very businesslike and very kind. He also spoke better English then I spoke Japanese.

Yes, he gave my nephew a blessing a long time ago because he was crippled in an accident, and he said that my nephew

would walk again someday, it hasnt happened yet, but it will!

:rolleyes: