Good News Minute

Traela

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's a thread to announce all the happy news that doesn't necessarily warrent an entire thread.

Here's mine:

After too many years of compromising, I now have 2 pairs of CUTE shoes that fit my wide-width feet! :sparklygrin:

Our good news is for the last three months we have had a washing machine, a dryer, and a side by side refrigerator that are all good working order and have been calling everybody in the world to give to someone who does not have any, so finally i got the idea of calling the housing authority on the reservation, and Poof! all three items were needed by families who didnt have any! three differant families. And we really feel good about it because it wasnt that many years ago we didnt even have a refridgerator not to mention a washer or dryer, so we know How great it is when things change.

:mellow:

Congratulations on your good news on your pregnacy. I love children. Truly a blessing...Merry Christmas to you and your hubby !!!!

My new computer was shipped out 3 days early - I could very well get it tomorrow!!! Oh I hope i do. This one is on its very last legs. I never know if I will be able to finish writing or even reading a post. I haven't had a new puter since I got this one 7 years ago. And then it was a refurbished one.

I was super nervous! I told the Relief Society secretary who asked me to say the prayer that I would try. After I was finished one of the sisters told me it had sounded like I had been praying for years (I am a recent convert). It made me feel so good! The same day my husband passed sacrament (he is making himself worthy of the Mel. [don't know how to spell it] priesthood), I was so proud of him. :) The blessings in our life have been numerous!

That's so awesome! :D

OK, here is my good news. I got a new dryer today!!!! I've been without a (working) dryer since Saturday! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Hooray! I can get along without my dryer for some things, but I REALLY like it for towels and underwear. :D

And AmyL, I am SO proud of you! We have life-long members in our ward who refuse to say prayers. Good for you for starting out right!

• 3 weeks later...