Another Ldstalk Member

Gwen

i wandered over here at heather's suggestion. i'm not big on change so i will probably linger awhile before i get to involved. lol but then again i'm intorducing myself which i think i skiped at talk. so who knows. for all those from talk, i'm gwen in chat over there, ALmom in forum. i thought i'd stick with one name here. ;)

so about me........ i'm 27, from the southeastern usa, 5 kids, expecting in the spring. i used to have a lot of interests that i don't really pursue anymore. lol the kids kinda dominate my time. i'm yw's pres in a small branch where i have also been the rs pres and primary pres at some point. been lds my whole life. ummmm not sure what else there is to say at the moment. oh if you haven't noticed by now i can't spell and i don't use capitals often, i could go into a long explaination as to why, but why bore you. lol i hope no one will hold that against me, i think i have some good things to say between it all.

so anyway, that's me. looking forward to checking things out here and getting to know some new folks.