Well Hello There...

material_girl1980

Hey everybody! My name is Amanda and I'm from Logan, Utah, I'm 20 and I'm having a baby in 2 months! Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I think it's so cool that there are places for LDS people to chat and not have to worry about people talking about dirty things. My husband and I teach the nine year olds in primary and they are way awesome (sometimes) and I love the gospel! Yay! :lol:

Hey everybody! My name is Amanda and I'm from Logan, Utah, I'm 20 and I'm having a baby in 2 months! Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I think it's so cool that there are places for LDS people to chat and not have to worry about people talking about dirty things. My husband and I teach the nine year olds in primary and they are way awesome (sometimes) and I love the gospel! Yay! :lol:

Welcome! sounds like you two are awesome people, We allready have a few amandas in our family. one daughter {22} named after grandma amanda, two other neices in utah both {22} whom were all three named after the same grandma amanda, Only three months differance in age and from differant parts of the country, I wonder if yer one of them? You didnt have a grandama {probably great or great great} Adams did you? I know two of the amandas lived in utah about 15 years ago. :mellow: