New Here :) (non Mormon)

homeofmew

Hello homeofmew...

I noticed you are on the MADB also... this board is different in that there is no "debate." You are welcome to ask questions, and discuss, but this board is for people to get the LDS perspective without the harrangue...

I think you'll like it for learning more about the LDS...

Welcome...

The Garden Girl

Hello, Home of Mew.

You are more than welcome to be here. We, Mormons, are unique, we love to read posts and material concerning many different opinions. We are not stodgy or closed minded by any means.

Actually, my daughter thought she would leave the LDS Church and now she and her family attend a Nondenominational church like you do. She says she loves it, but I know that SHE knows that there is more. Nothing wrong with that or the other churches you mentioned, but members of the Mormon Church look for so much MORE. Read some of the topics and posts here.

Also, other GOOD sites with help you too, like www.mormons.org and www.lds.org. on Mormons.org there is a video too. Also, another site is www.historymormon.com, it will give you a quick and enjoyable overview of the doctrines and history.

Again, welcome and we look forward to reading some more of your "Mews"

Rod