Hehey!

hanne_line

HeHey!!

I am a resent convert to LDS church, was baptized in June 07.

Me: -a Norwegian divorced mom of two kids age 5 and 7 yrs.

I am not sure why I signed up at this forum as I already am a member of ldstalk??? ....and love it over there <_<

I wonder if there are any other Norwegians in here??

well some of you in here know me from ldstalk, even if I have a different name here :D

feel free to ask if you have any questions about me, I got a black out and don`t know what more to say about myself??

Hanne

Hej på deg.. har ikke vært rund en stund. Jeg er fra Romerike. Velkommer er du! Håper du liker det her.

It is great to find some new norwegeans around too. Here is at least one more who speaks Norwegean, so not that many around. I like it here!

Hej på deg.. har ikke vært rund en stund. Jeg er fra Romerike. Velkommer er du! Håper du liker det her.

It is great to find some new norwegeans around too. Here is at least one more who speaks Norwegean, so not that many around. I like it here!

Bor du I Norge og eller??

Hvor gammel/ung er du??

Do you live in Norway too?? and how old are you??

Jeg er 33 år

I am 33 years old.

Hanne

Welcome lov'in...

Hobbies? work? Whatever you feel comfortable sharing...

Me...I'm an old woman, retired, widowed, no children, live with a pushy cat named Charlie... love to paint in oils, draw in pastels, garden, walk on the beach, beachcombing...

from the beautiful central Oregon USA coast... The Garden Girl

I have loads of hobbies, anything that is creative I have tried.

Paint on china

Paint on wood

Modeling clay of different characters

Pearls and jewelry

Paint on glass

Experimenting with old recipes in the kitchen. ( like making different kinds of saft/ juice and apple or roan berry jelly etc.)

Decoupage

Cards and scrap booking

Sewing is my main hobby :D I LOVE my sewing machine

I also like to spend time with my friends and their families.

I like to sing and have been member of two different choirs, but not in 6 years now. ( I miss it )

I am a nurse and work night shifts 50% at a nursing home.

As you know I have two kids one boy and one girl and on top of that we have 8 guinnea pigs and a fish in a bowl :D

Hanne

Hei Hanne ja jeg bor i Romerike. Jeg er over 50=gammel. Jobber med barn. My hobbies.... sailing, reading, writting...oh I am not Norwegean by birth but my hubby is.

We just had a beautiful consert in our ward. Sissel Kirkeby and Tabernakel choir! It was amazing with all the emplifiers and all! Almost like beeing there. Had a few non members there too!

I have to sons 15 and 17 and my hubby is on pension.. Are you from north, south, west, Fredrikstad or Oslo?

Hei Hanne ja jeg bor i Romerike. Jeg er over 50=gammel. Jobber med barn. My hobbies.... sailing, reading, writting...oh I am not Norwegean by birth but my hubby is.

We just had a beautiful consert in our ward. Sissel Kirkeby and Tabernakel choir! It was amazing with all the emplifiers and all! Almost like beeing there. Had a few non members there too!

I have to sons 15 and 17 and my hubby is on pension.. Are you from north, south, west, Fredrikstad or Oslo?

Norsk:

hm...? Jeg hører vel til i Oslo og Romerike?? Kirken jeg går i ligger i Tønsberg og grens presidenten vår kommer fra Moss.

Jeg skal til stavs presidenten på besøk 11. Jan. Alle nye medlemmer er invitert dit.

English:

hm....? I belong in Oslo and Romerike I believe?? My church is in Tønsberg and our branch president is from Moss.

I am going to the stake president on visit Jan. 11th. All new members are invited to his house.

Hanne Line

Ok You belong to Tønsberg gren and Oslo stav. I belong to Romerike ward and Oslo satv. Tønsberg is a very pretty and nice town. I hope you get a LOT more members so it can become a ward... btw. I know/knew the grenspresident, my hubby knows him well... let me se who else was there... wasnt Runo from there... Their grandkids from UK were just in Church on Sunday... grown to such handsome big boys! My sons were their good frends when they stil were in Romerike before their dad died and they moved to UK.

Well meet anyway in the conference in Oslo in the spring. I hope you are doing well and enjoying the new knowledge you have found. It is amazing how clear the gospel is. Blessings to you and your kids... and happy new year!

Ok You belong to Tønsberg gren and Oslo stav. I belong to Romerike ward and Oslo satv. Tønsberg is a very pretty and nice town. I hope you get a LOT more members so it can become a ward... btw. I know/knew the grenspresident, my hubby knows him well... let me se who else was there... wasnt Runo from there... Their grandkids from UK were just in Church on Sunday... grown to such handsome big boys! My sons were their good frends when they stil were in Romerike before their dad died and they moved to UK.

Well meet anyway in the conference in Oslo in the spring. I hope you are doing well and enjoying the new knowledge you have found. It is amazing how clear the gospel is. Blessings to you and your kids... and happy new year!

Do you mean Unni og Einar?? well for us to be a ward is a dream still, lol :lol:

I enjoy church and the gospel, but I need more LDS friends :)

Do you mean Unni og Einar?? well for us to be a ward is a dream still, lol :lol:

Welcome and congratulations to heaven! :rolleyes: Hope ya find lots of "worthy" L.D.S members to be freinds with. Me and my wife are just simple americans not norweigan or anything else, and i cannott even speak {or spell} very good english.

Were just good {worthy} L.D.S members whom work very hard to stay that way, And we have found out that staying worthy definately has its wonderfull blessings. May you discover this blessing as well is my prayer for you or anyone else that joins the church.

:mellow:

Well YOU there it wont take long it is a ward... ;) You have 2 kids too..see growing fast!

Yes Unni and Einar. They know my hubby better than me. I am sure that if you mention that I am finnish by birth and from Romerike, they may know me. My hubby did not remember the name of the grenpresident ... neither do I ... put it on the age.... BTW next saturday we have juletrefest for kids...you are well come as my quest (andotherways too) if you have possibilityes... it is a couple hours cardrive, but it is pretty easy to find the church building. We have quite a few kids (some 30 I thinks), would be fine for yours to meet others .... I am not sure of the time but letme know if you are interested so I ask them... maybe some pølsebrød first in my "kaninbur" in Skjetten.... my kids are too big for the fest and I am out of primary first time in 25-3 years! :P

Well YOU there it wont take long it is a ward... ;) You have 2 kids too..see growing fast!

Yes Unni and Einar. They know my hubby better than me. I am sure that if you mention that I am finnish by birth and from Romerike, they may know me. My hubby did not remember the name of the grenpresident ... neither do I ... put it on the age.... BTW next saturday we have juletrefest for kids...you are well come as my quest (andotherways too) if you have possibilityes... it is a couple hours cardrive, but it is pretty easy to find the church building. We have quite a few kids (some 30 I thinks), would be fine for yours to meet others .... I am not sure of the time but letme know if you are interested so I ask them... maybe some pølsebrød first in my "kaninbur" in Skjetten.... my kids are too big for the fest and I am out of primary first time in 25-3 years! :P

aww.. thank you, but I am working nightshifts this weekend. Would love to join you at your wards juletrefest:D

kaninbur?? med pølse i brød?? hehe :blink: confused

grenspresidentens navn er.....som følger: Fagertun, men nå husker jo ikke jeg fornavnet hans da :blink: Meg og navn!!!

Jeg skal til, nei huff da det har jeg vel sakt det ja???

Hanne Line