Did You Know?

Dr T

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people.

What products? How are they killed?

Dr T- that link you gave in response to ATrain listed only longevity- that left handed cricket players had a 2 year shorter life expectancy over right handed players.

The last article was from a study done at the Universtiy of Minnesota, the last sentence says it all: There was no difference in the mean age at death of left-handed, right-handed, and ambidextrous women. These findings do not support an association between left-handedness and increased mortality risk.

What other articles did you read to support your over 2,500 left handed people A YEAR are killed from using PRODUCTS for right handed people.

Some of the suggestions are perhaps it is power tools. I worked for 8.5 years in a hardware store- believe me there are power tools made for left handed people and for right handed people.

I think it is a phony trivia stat - not your fault Dr T- theirs for not checking it out for truthfulness.