I Hate Women

Guest jackvance88

Guest jackvance88

seriously, i'm so done with them. i've lived in a lot of different places, big cities, small cities and so on, and i've never come across the likes of the women i meet here. i'd rather become a franciscan monk than get married right now.

Originally posted by jackvance88@Jun 4 2004, 08:55 PM

and i've never come across the likes of the women i meet here.

And WHAT is wrong with the likes of the women you have met here? :lol:

Originally posted by lindy9556+Jun 4 2004, 11:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lindy9556 @ Jun 4 2004, 11:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jackvance88@Jun 4 2004, 08:55 PM

Funny, I interpreted that to mean that he liked the likes of the women here and couldn't find any to compare with us.

:lol::D;) B)

Originally posted by Jenda+Jun 5 2004, 05:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jenda @ Jun 5 2004, 05:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -lindy9556@Jun 4 2004, 11:11 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--jackvance88@Jun 4 2004, 08:55 PM

Funny, I interpreted that to mean that he liked the likes of the women here and couldn't find any to compare with us.

:lol::D;) B)

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey if you're done with women might I suggest you look into the "Restoration Church of Jesus Christ? :lol::P:blink:

That was not funny :( , you know Jenda is RLDS, and although you may not agree with there beliefs doesn't mean you can make jokes about them. Please be more careful... :D

Thank you Laureltree

Well I can understand how you feel but you never know what may happen some day.

Winnie G. (1993)

Divorced twice, single mother of four holding down three jobs two full time one day one evening.

My 13-year-old son holding down things at home almost raising his siblings.

My husband. (1993)

Stood up at "The alter" no less after a 12 year live in relationship, two other engagements before that. (Army life got in the way)

I had no interest in men other then stake dinners and a few movies.

Nasty men who were out for one thing or were rude enough to say (if you didn’t have kids I would date you)

So after a horrible date, throwing him out of my car in a snow storm, I made it as fare as the base Jr. Ranks club knowing the barmaid a co-workers wife would be there and I could spend the night at her home then risk the roads home.

I stood at the bar and looking at my two friends said

(Don’t edit)

“ I hate men I think they all suck! they should all be castrated and drowned at BIRTH”!

My Husband, reading a new paper in the corner thinks.

“I think all women should be plugged with cement and thrown over board”!

(That was in November we were married at the end of February.)

I married a friend and have been falling in love every day since.

Men have it hard they always get the “bad guy” label when there is a brake up.

I’ve watched one of my older sons get the crap kicked out of his hart over and over again.

He wears his hart on his sleeve and it never fails he walks away broken hearted every time.

He is one of those kind hearted good looking ones that girls flock to and when they get out of the relationship what they want he is tossed aside. “You’re my best friend, like a big brother” BUT????

Of coarse he could stop looking for daisies under rocks that might help.

This last one did him in he has stopped dating.

That one was a single mother of two tall red head pretty young women. She had us all fooled but for my mother she had her paged but did not say a word.

The day she broke up with him he paid off her delinquent phone bill of 600 dollars took her shopping for groceries dippers and summer close for the two little girls and as they sat down to go over the other bills she dumped him.

My mother told me years ago when I stopped looking that’s when I find love.

She was right.

A word of advice, look in the right places for your idea of the right girl or guy for that matter. You cant except the girl next door in the local honky-tonk.

Don’t be surprised when it is the right one it’s like walking in to a brick wall BUT It feels good.

That what my eternal companion told me when he realized he was in love.

I left the room and put my head between my knees.