So where is a good place to sell...

kona0197

I don't know if there many people dieing to have a compact quad (I assume you can buy them at any place you buy scriptures). So I think it might be hard to sell used scriptures.

With that said, Deseret Book has an auction site. (its not nearlly as big or and good as ebay).

Have you thought of just giving them to somebody in your ward? Talk to the bishop, somebody that is turning 8? Or 12? Or some recent convert?

I don't know if there many people dieing to have a compact quad (I assume you can buy them at any place you buy scriptures). So I think it might be hard to sell used scriptures.

With that said, Deseret Book has an auction site. (its not nearlly as big or and good as ebay).

Have you thought of just giving them to somebody in your ward? Talk to the bishop, somebody that is turning 8? Or 12? Or some recent convert?

Well this set is brand new. I read from it very little. Print is to small to read. I have thought about giving it away.

I have a compact quad here that I don't really need. Where is a good place to sell it? I'm kinda kicked off Ebay right now...

Uh...... kinda kicked off Ebay? Is that like kinda pregnant?

I'm sure that if you contacted your local LDS church unit they would be happy to help you find someone locally who would appreciate your donation of a nice set of scriptures.