Grandparent's Anniversary

PinkCow

Well, I believe the appropriate gift is gold for 50th.....but chances are that's a little out of your price range. Lol

Do they go out a lot? You could get them a gift certificate to a nice restaurant. I know that one year for my grandparents 50th, I found an old picture of them from when they were newlyweds and took it to a photocenter and had it blown up, matted and framed for them. It was a really cute picture too, it was from the late 50's so my grandma was wearing a little poodle skirt an everything.

If all else fails, a card with a heartfelt note in it always does the trick. Grandparents LOVE anything from their grandkids.

You could copy photographs of the family and make them a family tree photo album/scrapbook, the first pages being of them as a young married couple, and then one of them recently. Then on second page their first child's wedding pictures and so on with their babies, grandchild's wedding picture and babies, etc.

Just one picture of each couple, and one of each of their children. Maybe you could do that in a week. Especially if your aunts, uncles, cousins could email you the pictures. If you don't have a picture, you could write something about that person for their page.

I echo the thoughts of others concerning something that is homemade or takes a little special attention from the Grandkids. Another idea, would be to write them each a special letter, on special stationary, telling them how much each one means to you and why you love each one of them. How each have a special place in your heart, and why.