Collection of Temple Videos

lds9999

I just finished a small project of mine to make a brief video about each temple that has some pictures, some information about its announcement & dedication, etc. It's been really interesting to read and learn about each of the temples. The information and pictures generally came from LDS Temples - Mormon Temples - Temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints , Wikipedia, and Mormonwiki.com. Each of the video follows roughly the same template/format, though sometimes it was harder to find pictures/information on certain temples. Anyway, I hope you will watch a few of your favorite temples and let me know what you think.

By the way, if you find any major mistakes, let me know. It can happen with 125 videos!

Heather can you sticky this on a new thread - VIDEOS or some place?

This thread may or may not be "sticky-worthy"; instead I think it would be great to have a sticky that has a number of the best videos available on Youtube/here, particularly for those looking in the "Learn about the Mormon Church" section. Just a suggestion!

Maybe we need a youtube forum? What do you think the best route for this would be? We could also get them loaded into the video section here so they stream from youtube. It'd be great to find all of the great lds videos in one convenient location. I'm open to suggestions on what would be the best.

Maybe we need a youtube forum? What do you think the best route for this would be? We could also get them loaded into the video section here so they stream from youtube. It'd be great to find all of the great lds videos in one convenient location. I'm open to suggestions on what would be the best.

I'll work on getting some of the LDS videos from Youtube in the video section here, thanks for making that available.

A Youtube forum would be interesting, if there's enough interest. (I know there's a really long thread somewhere that is the Youtube thread, but one thread can be difficult.)

FINNISH TEMPLE THANKS!!

Would you do one on our chappel..it is so pretty!

You are welcome to use the pictures on my profile on the Helsinki Temple.. needmore?? I can take new ones soon again!!

• 2 weeks later...