Truely a wonderful blessing and miracle

Stampede

I have been paying my tithing regularly since i became active again and never miss a beat to pay it.

Well last week my manager said he got a report saying that my timecard was not approved in time to meet the deadline for this pay period so that i would be getting the money on the next paycheck. i was very worried because this is my rent-check and i was afraid i would not have the money to pay my rent, me and i my wife were very worried.

then today my direct deposit went through as usual with the regular amount!

my managers were shocked because it's not technically possible.

someone is looking out for me big time.

I have been paying my tithing regularly since i became active again and never miss a beat to pay it.

Well last week my manager said he got a report saying that my timecard was not approved in time to meet the deadline for this pay period so that i would be getting the money on the next paycheck. i was very worried because this is my rent-check and i was afraid i would not have the money to pay my rent, me and i my wife were very worried.

Tithing is a BLESSING!!

Thanks for sharing your story with us!!

Silver Girl

Expect a handout from the Lord when we keep covenants, commandments, and live by appropriate principles of the gospel.

Congrats...