Companions and companion.

Guest Jacek

Guest Jacek

Hello!

My name is Jacek.

I’m from Poland.

I don’t understand English, but I learn.

I know very little about USA and your religions.

I'm sorry for my mistakes, and I ask about leniency.

I love all of you.

Hello!

My name is Jacek.

I’m from Poland.

I don’t understand English, but I learn.

I know very little about USA and your religions.

I'm sorry for my mistakes, and I ask about leniency.

I love all of you.

Welcome Jacek! Actually, my niece's husband's name is Jacek. He was born in Canada but his parents are from Poland.

Your written English is quite good, keep reading and you'll be a pro in no time. :)

Once again, welcome!

M.

Guest Jacek

Welcome, indeed! If you would like to learn more about our religion, I recommend the Church's site in Polish: Official information about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons)

I hope you enjoy the discussions here.

Welcome Nathan.

Thank you very much for that .

Please write, why did you decide to join that church?

I love you, Nathan.

Guest Jacek

Welcome Jacek! Actually, my niece's husband's name is Jacek. He was born in Canada but his parents are from Poland.

Your written English is quite good, keep reading and you'll be a pro in no time. :)

Once again, welcome!

M.

Welcome Maureen.

This not my English, then computer and my daughter Tonia.

I ask, if you will see any mistake this I ask write me about this.

Please!

I love you, Maureen.

Please write, why did you decide to join that church?

My parents were members of the Church, and they helped me learn. But I have not stayed in the Church because of them - I had to read the Scriptures, pray to God, and listen for the Holy Spirit to answer me. You can hear me talk more my conversion in my podcast. Each one has a transcript, so you can use an online translator to read them.

Edited by NateHowe

Guest Jacek

We are glad you found us. lds.org is our official church web site, I am sure you can get everything there in your language. Just remember the language of the spirit is universal..no translation needed.

Welcome

Joni

Welcome Joni.

Thank you very much.

THE BOOK OF MORONI 7:43-46

And again, behold I say unto you that he cannot have faith and hope, save he shall be ameek, and lowly of heart.

If so, his afaith and hope is vain, for none is bacceptable before God, save the cmeek and lowly in heart; and if a man be meek and lowly in heart, and dconfesses by the power of the Holy Ghost that Jesus is the Christ, he must needs have charity; for if he have not charity he is nothing; wherefore he must needs have charity.

And acharity suffereth long, and is bkind, and cenvieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily dprovoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity, ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fail.

I love you, Joni.

Where in Polland are you? My good frends son is ther on mission... maybe he can meet you in town? Anyway he will be home in 3 months then he caan come here and you can have a talk in Polish!

Welcome to the site. You learn a lot here!

Guest Jacek

Where in Polland are you? My good frends son is ther on mission... maybe he can meet you in town? Anyway he will be home in 3 months then he caan come here and you can have a talk in Polish!

Welcome to the site. You learn a lot here!

Welcome Mailis.

Nice to meet you.

I live Cracow near.

To be maybe already him I got to know.

How does it be to call?

I thank for advice.

I want to learn.

I love you, Mailis.