Hey folks, listen up!

VisionOfLehi

Okay, I honestly don't mean this to be geared at any one or two individuals.

I have noticed a trend that I frankly do not like, and I'm sure many bystanders do not either.

When you have a problem with what another user said, and you think it violates one of the rules, do not respond to it.

Instead, report the post, if it truly bothers you.

However, do not use this feature any time you're offended. Double-check the rules, here: Terms & Conditions » LDS Mormon Network

If you think it violates one, THEN report it.

If you're merely offended by something somebody said, and don't think it should have been, but doesn't quite break a rule, then please take it to a private message. This way you can address your grievances to the individual you feel you have a problem with.

But, remember, private messages can be monitored, and reported, just like normal posts. It's not an excuse to be rude or rule-breaking in return.

The aim of this is to keep a "contentious air" from entering the forums. I recognize people don't always agree, and sometimes things are misconstrued, or simply rude, but as the old saying goes: if "they started it" then "you should finish it."