Teenage Mischief

MorningStar

A few years back, a retired company manager (very demanding) walked into my office and requested a dozen new company calenders so he could give them to his friends (This was just before Christmas). At the time, I was very busy so I made a note and told him I would have my secretary send them via mail to his home.

Later that afternoon, after he had left, I asked my secretary to get me a dozen calenders so I could comply with his request. She responded with do you want this years or next years? The light bulb went on, so I told her to get me 16 of this years calenders (which were almost obsolete). I then rolled them up in a nice tube formation and put them in a large mailing tube and sent them to him.

Meanwhile, I told the whole office of the prank and we all got a great laugh. (Course you have to realize this guys demanding nature). We couldn't wait to hear the results of my prank.

About two weeks later, he called my office and called me an idiot. Seems as if he in turn had mailed them out to all his friends, relatives, and gave them to his neighbors. They in turn started raising cane with him for sending/giving them year old calenders that were worthless. He was not a happy camper, while I on the other hand was laughing so hard I started crying..

Edited by lilered