Seperation Anxiety

Over43

I'm going to California tomorrow via the train. I take th shuttle to SLC, then board Amtrack.

As always I am getting "pre trip" anxiety. I always get this. I go to Sun Valley for a conference and I'm on edge the day or to before. I take my wife to Jackson for the day and leave the kids at home, I get it. We went to the Caribbean a few years back, left the kids with my mother, you bet, I got it.

I don't know if it's seperation anxiety from the family, or what?

Anyway, it bugs the poo out of me.

Jon

I'm going to California tomorrow via the train. I take th shuttle to SLC, then board Amtrack.

As always I am getting "pre trip" anxiety. I always get this. I go to Sun Valley for a conference and I'm on edge the day or to before. I take my wife to Jackson for the day and leave the kids at home, I get it. We went to the Caribbean a few years back, left the kids with my mother, you bet, I got it.

I don't know if it's seperation anxiety from the family, or what?

I know a few people who get trip-anxiety. One couple I know doesn't have children, but she has to take xanax before the trip or she can't do it.

Does your wife get it as well?

Anyway, it bugs the poo out of me.

You know what is so great about this site? You can say "poop" here.

I should know. I have a puppy. :P

Elphie

i know a few people who get trip-anxiety. One couple i know doesn't have children, but she has to take xanax before the trip or she can't do it.

Does your wife get it as well?

You know what is so great about this site? You can say "poop" here.

I should know. I have a puppy. :P

elphie

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!