Possible cure for cancer?

omega0401

Here's a 60 Minutes story about a possible cancer cure using a combination of radio waves and nano particles. The technique uses the Kanzius invention and it has no side affects. There is about a 4 year test ahead for the scientists.

I know. I know. These stories have been heard before but one of these days one of these stories will come true. Let's hope this one is the story that actually does it.

Link to Video

My husband has terminal pancreatic cancer. I saw the information you shared as part of a "60 minutes production." It holds out hope for some types of cancer sometime in the future. It is currently undergoing preliminary research tests at MD Anderson in Houston.

I see it as one of a range of ideas put forth to help cure cancer. Cancer is made up of a host of many sub-diseases-so I do not see one treatment option helping everyone--but the one you shared does show some hope in the long term for some cancer patients several years in the future. Cost will be a factor-unfortunately. In my own case-our insurance is limiting the number of CT scans my husband has. They have to be pre-approved as a cost control measure. Life is difficult enough without an insurance company trying to make things even more difficult.

-Carol

Here's a 60 Minutes story about a possible cancer cure using a combination of radio waves and nano particles. The technique uses the Kanzius invention and it has no side affects. There is about a 4 year test ahead for the scientists.

I know. I know. These stories have been heard before but one of these days one of these stories will come true. Let's hope this one is the story that actually does it.

Link to Video

Wouldn't that be something if they could cure cancer?

I have lost both of my parents due to this deadly disease.

Cancer seems to be a symptom of a diseased status rather than a disease in the classical sense.

What I mean is cancer often recurs even after treatment to remove it. It seems to derive from poor nutritional choices that we make. If you eat garbage, most likely, at some point, you'll get sick or get cancer as a symptom of that lifestyle.

I applaud researchers who are attacking the symptom of Cancer. Obviously the symptom must be abated because it is so severe. I don't think we'll cure the "symptom" if we continue to eat garbage as a people.

My mother died of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma about 5 years ago. She was a smoker her entire adult life, and obese for a portion of it.

Yeah there are actually already cures for cancer. But the AMA won't sanction them because it will put drug companies and researchers out of business. Gotta follow the money trail on this one. Also I agree with what JBSociety said. We just need to take better care of ourselves and cancer rates will drop dramatically.

Cancer is world-wide. Indeed environment and culture play some part in it. Cancer is indeed by definition a disease or group of diseases. It has some genetic components too.

My husband has pancreatic cancer. He is an RN. He does not smoke and drinks seldom.

He just turned 60. We have a healthy lifestyle. Cancer happens to people for many known and unknown reasons.

I do not think there is a magic cure or cures for cancer. A many faceted approach can decrease the incidence of cancer in our society.

Carol-a caregiver of a cancer patient-my husband

Yeah there are actually already cures for cancer. But the AMA won't sanction them because it will put drug companies and researchers out of business. Gotta follow the money trail on this one. Also I agree with what JBSociety said. We just need to take better care of ourselves and cancer rates will drop dramatically.

I don't believe there is something you can do right now to cure cancer that you have right now.

There are means of preventing cancer, but even those are not 100% effective because there are things beyond our control, such as pollution. So you can eat perfect and still get lung cancer from bad air...

There is money to be made at drug companies. However, I don't buy that they are deliberately frustrating the actual "cure" of cancer to make a profit, anymore than I would believe fire-fighters are preventing a 100% fireproof / human protection device from being developed because it would "lower the money they make from fighting fire".

I think perhaps the AMA may be intentionally barking-up-the-wrong-tree for a "cure" and ignoring the clear science behind cancer being a symptom of a disease state rather than the cause of disease state.

Cancer is world-wide. Indeed environment and culture play some part in it. Cancer is indeed by definition a disease or group of diseases. It has some genetic components too.

My husband has pancreatic cancer. He is an RN. He does not smoke and drinks seldom.

He just turned 60. We have a healthy lifestyle. Cancer happens to people for many known and unknown reasons.

I do not think there is a magic cure or cures for cancer. A many faceted approach can decrease the incidence of cancer in our society.

Carol-a caregiver of a cancer patient-my husband

I'll respectfully disagree with the held position in medicine that cancer is a disease.

Cancer happens to people because of something going wrong in their bodies. It does not derive in otherwise healthy individuals.

Many factors make us unhealthy, including some over which we have little or no control (genetics / environment). So, even living a healthy lifestyle (eating right, good exercise) won't exempt someone from Cancer.

Anyways, I wish you and your husband all the best! I was present for most of my Mother's battle and her eventual death, and it is very hard. You have my sympathy!

I don't believe there is something you can do right now to cure cancer that you have right now.

There are means of preventing cancer, but even those are not 100% effective because there are things beyond our control, such as pollution. So you can eat perfect and still get lung cancer from bad air...

There is money to be made at drug companies. However, I don't buy that they are deliberately frustrating the actual "cure" of cancer to make a profit, anymore than I would believe fire-fighters are preventing a 100% fireproof / human protection device from being developed because it would "lower the money they make from fighting fire".

I think perhaps the AMA may be intentionally barking-up-the-wrong-tree for a "cure" and ignoring the clear science behind cancer being a symptom of a disease state rather than the cause of disease state.

Then you my friend are naive. I won't go so far to call it a conspiracy but there are those that profit from our misfortune. And I have actually seen a machine that can cure cancer. The lady that owns it has told me stories about patients that have used it. She was told though that she could never call it a cure because she would be sued by the AMA. Now I am also under the belief that the Lord knows our time to go. Maybe that is why some people can miraculously be cured and others aren't. But I believe that a lot of people go before their time because of bad choices.

And I have actually seen a machine that can cure cancer. The lady that owns it has told me stories about patients that have used it.

Hello Checker,

Are you feeling ok today my friend ??:):):)

Then you my friend are naive. I won't go so far to call it a conspiracy but there are those that profit from our misfortune. And I have actually seen a machine that can cure cancer. The lady that owns it has told me stories about patients that have used it. She was told though that she could never call it a cure because she would be sued by the AMA. Now I am also under the belief that the Lord knows our time to go. Maybe that is why some people can miraculously be cured and others aren't. But I believe that a lot of people go before their time because of bad choices.

Wow, someone is more conspiratorial minded than a life-long John Birch Society member?

Thought I'd never live to see the day!

There well may be a conspiracy at the highest levels of the drug company leaders. I wouldn't put it past fallen man to do such a thing.

Even though I am a John Birch member and do believe there is a single conspiracy lead by satan to destroy human liberty, I'm a bit more optomistic about the "Joe Plumber" of the world. I think they're just trying to live a decent life for the most part and would never prevent a cure for cancer from going to market.

Wow...are you a member of The John Birch Society, super-duper version?

Doubt if you will. But I believe the body has tremendous power to heal itself. I don't believe that you have to die from cancer or poison yourself to recover from it.

Well, we all die, no matter what.

And there are some pretty darn mean cancers out there that you pretty much are doomed to die if you get them. Certain brain-cancers are probably some that are nearly impossible, even with holistic medicinal approaches to curing.

You seem, from your mannerisms, to be a bit young (no offense on that, wish I were a bit younger). If that is the case, I'd invite you to seek a temperance to some of your positions (keeping in mind that some truth is just rock-solid).

Some people do die from cancer, regardless of what they do to prevent it.

Chemotherapy, though devastating, can be effective in some instances in the cure.

There's a place for modern medicine. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water as Granny used to say...

Doubt if you will. But I believe the body has tremendous power to heal itself. I don't believe that you have to die from cancer or poison yourself to recover from it.

Hey again Checker,

I was not talking about this, I actually agree with this to some extent.:)

I was referring to your " lady friend " with the " Machine " you saw that cures cancer. That is why I was asking if you were on any heavy cough meds or something :):)

Peace,

Carl

Well, we all die, no matter what.

And there are some pretty darn mean cancers out there that you pretty much are doomed to die if you get them. Certain brain-cancers are probably some that are nearly impossible, even with holistic medicinal approaches to curing.

You seem, from your mannerisms, to be a bit young (no offense on that, wish I were a bit younger). If that is the case, I'd invite you to seek a temperance to some of your positions (keeping in mind that some truth is just rock-solid).

Some people do die from cancer, regardless of what they do to prevent it.

Chemotherapy, though devastating, can be effective in some instances in the cure.

There's a place for modern medicine. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water as Granny used to say...

We actually agree more then we disagree. I know that people die. I am sure it is all part of His plan. I just think some people go before their time. I am a supporter of modern medicine (like I am on antibiotics right now for a tooth infection) but I think alot of things are easier and better treated naturally. I am young but I don't shy away from things that I believe. Maybe I come on strong but I tend to get passionate about certain things.

We actually agree more then we disagree. I know that people die. I am sure it is all part of His plan. I just think some people go before their time. I am a supporter of modern medicine (like I am on antibiotics right now for a tooth infection) but I think alot of things are easier and better treated naturally. I am young but I don't shy away from things that I believe. Maybe I come on strong but I tend to get passionate about certain things.

Passion is great. Temperance is good. If you can find a balance, you'll be doing awesome.

I've been accused of being intemperate on this forum. Especially on my thread having to do with the Environment where I refute the claim that man is responsible in any way other than a miniscule manner for global climate activities.

Another is my new thread on "Theft". Another is my thread on "Money". Another "10 Steps to Save America".

Passion is great. Find an outlet. Civic-minded might I recommend an organization? It's acronym is JBS....

Interesting. Who is this lady or where can we find out about this machine?

Interesting. Who is this lady or where can we find out about this machine?

Are you from the AMA? Actually she does holistic healing in Idaho. The machine was invented years ago and it works by somehow passing a current through your body. I don't know much more than this. But she can't legally claim that it cures cancer so she doesn't.

The Rife machine?

I came across a website selling rife machines, but it might be a scam, so I won't post it here.

Maybe there are rife machines that really work, but it looks like there have been a lot of rife machine scams going on too, so gotta be careful with this.

Edited by ztodd
took out website link- might have been a scam

My husband has terminal pancreatic cancer. I saw the information you shared as part of a "60 minutes production." It holds out hope for some types of cancer sometime in the future. It is currently undergoing preliminary research tests at MD Anderson in Houston.

I see it as one of a range of ideas put forth to help cure cancer. Cancer is made up of a host of many sub-diseases-so I do not see one treatment option helping everyone--but the one you shared does show some hope in the long term for some cancer patients several years in the future. Cost will be a factor-unfortunately. In my own case-our insurance is limiting the number of CT scans my husband has. They have to be pre-approved as a cost control measure. Life is difficult enough without an insurance company trying to make things even more difficult.

-Carol

I'm incredibly sorry to here that Carol.....I'm sorry yall, but the American Health care system has never made any sense to me.....to have to pay for medical help...

Guest DeborahC

I agree 100%

Are you aware of what the physiological cause of cancers is? A broad cure for cancer is exceptionally unlikely. Prevention is the best bet we have. Early detection is the most effective part of recovery. 'Cures' only come to the lucky.

While there are some things we can do in way of prevention I don't think I'd be game to blame anyone who was a victim of cancer..knowing what limited things we do about genetic factors involved.

I tend to be optimistic about vaccines (sp?) and such. I think being optimistic about finding cures is the way to go...if cautiously optimistic. But yeah, complex as....many different types/causes.