Men Who Shave Their Legs!

Guest jackvance88

Guest jackvance88

is this just a recent utah phenomenon? i've lived in a lot of different places, spent over 7 years in europe, and not until i got here did i see supposedly straight guys, especially in the 16 to 30 age range, who shave their legs and who are not swimmers, cyclists, body builders, or albinos!!!

it's real weird. don't go overseas like that, especially to europe. they will get really odd looks from people. i just toured britain recently in the summer, and no men do it there.

Guest Unorthodox

Never seen it here in Utah, but I don't look at men's legs much. I don't see a problem with it, if they want to inconvenience themselves that is their business. Besides, its not as weird as some of the things we do to our bodies.

Heh, I tried it once when I once younger. I didn’t have a male role model, partly because my parents were divorced when I was young, my Mom kept a razor by the tub, and I didn’t know what else to do with the hair that was growing on my legs except what I knew my Mom was doing, so, heh, I shaved my legs. I don’t do it anymore though because I don’t even like to shave the hair off my face, much less the hair on my legs, and it pricks a little when it starts to grow back. :)

Originally posted by Ray@Oct 15 2004, 03:52 PM

Heh, I tried it once when I once younger. I didn’t have a male role model, partly because my parents were divorced when I was young, my Mom kept a razor by the tub, and I didn’t know what else to do with the hair that was growing on my legs except what I knew my Mom was doing, so, heh, I shaved my legs. I don’t do it anymore though because I don’t even like to shave the hair off my face, much less the hair on my legs, and it pricks a little when it starts to grow back. :)

I'm not sure, but I think this post falls into the WTMI category. :D

Originally posted by Jenda+Oct 18 2004, 04:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jenda @ Oct 18 2004, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ray@Oct 15 2004, 03:52 PM

Heh, I tried it once when I once younger.  I didn’t have a male role model, partly because my parents were divorced when I was young, my Mom kept a razor by the tub, and I didn’t know what else to do with the hair that was growing on my legs except what I knew my Mom was doing, so, heh, I shaved my legs.  I don’t do it anymore though because I don’t even like to shave the hair off my face, much less the hair on my legs, and it pricks a little when it starts to grow back.  :)

Heh, what's WTMI?

Originally posted by Ray+Oct 19 2004, 11:25 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ray @ Oct 19 2004, 11:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Jenda@Oct 18 2004, 04:38 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--Ray@Oct 15 2004, 03:52 PM

Heh, I tried it once when I once younger.  I didn’t have a male role model, partly because my parents were divorced when I was young, my Mom kept a razor by the tub, and I didn’t know what else to do with the hair that was growing on my legs except what I knew my Mom was doing, so, heh, I shaved my legs.  I don’t do it anymore though because I don’t even like to shave the hair off my face, much less the hair on my legs, and it pricks a little when it starts to grow back.  :)

Heh, what's WTMI?

WTMI = waaaaay too much information

Originally posted by Jenda+Oct 19 2004, 11:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jenda @ Oct 19 2004, 11:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Ray@Oct 19 2004, 11:25 AM

Originally posted by -Jenda@Oct 18 2004, 04:38 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--Ray@Oct 15 2004, 03:52 PM

Heh, what's WTMI?

WTMI = waaaaay too much information

Yah, probably, but I like to remind myself at times that I have been just about as human as anybody else. :)

Guest curvette

Originally posted by Ray@Oct 19 2004, 12:06 PM

Yah, probably, but I like to remind myself at times that I have been just about as human as anybody else. :)

You have to remind yourself of that? Heck, I'll remind you!

Guest curvette
Originally posted by lindy9556+Oct 19 2004, 12:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lindy9556 @ Oct 19 2004, 12:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Kevin@Oct 18 2004, 04:52 PM

Pansies.

Ok Kevin.....give...... when did you last shave your legs? :lol:

Yeah Kev tell! I like hairy legs, but the hairy back thing--yikes!

Originally posted by curvette+Oct 19 2004, 06:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (curvette @ Oct 19 2004, 06:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ray@Oct 19 2004, 12:06 PM

Yah, probably, but I like to remind myself at times that I have been just about as human as anybody else.  :)

You have to remind yourself of that? Heck, I'll remind you!

Heh, yah I know you will! :)