Hello I'm New!

moonlilly

Hi, I just wanted to say hello. I am totally new in this! I am a convert as you all say. I am 34 am married and have 2 wonderful children. I have learned just the basics. I really am still confused about somethings and have been reading a lot of the posts. I just wanted to say hello!

Stacy

Hi there and welcome! I was babtised at 30 and had 2 kids....

Just ALWAYS remember why you got babtised! Remember that you have a testimony now. Some day you may loose it or parts of it but if you hang on to the knowledge that you once had testimony, you will be strong! There is a LOT weird things going on, but trust the Lord, trust that we have a profet on earth today, you will be fine. If you do not understnd something today, it dont mean you can not understand it tomorrow!

Hold your prayers, read the scriptures, love to read them... you will be fine.

This may be a wild ride, but it IS worth it!! Any pfroblems you can pm me... I heard it all!

Hi, I just wanted to say hello. I am totally new in this! I am a convert as you all say. I am 34 am married and have 2 wonderful children. I have learned just the basics. I really am still confused about somethings and have been reading a lot of the posts. I just wanted to say hello!

Stacy

Stacy, welcome to the forum. We all are still confuse with life. :lol: That is why most of are here. :D Just joking....