A little lost and disheartened

cukeeper

Just to little introduction..... I am a fairly new convert to the Church, baptised almost 3 years ago. One of the best decisions I've ever made. I was introduced to the Church by my husband who grew up in the church.

We were married before I was baptised and also had a daughter. I was actually 8 months pregnant when I was baptised. We were sealed in the Temple a year later with our daughter being sealed to us.

I have been through a lot of sadness and thought that things would get better until last night when my husband told me that he didn't want to be married anymore.

He said that he has felt this way for a while but fortunately he is going to talk to our bishop tomorrow at church.

I am still in shock from the whole thing and have no idea how I'm supposed to feel at this point. We have been married about 2 and a half years now and been together as a couple for almost 5 years.

Cukeeper welcome to teh forums. I am sorry to hear about your problems. Keep strong in faith that will help you over what ever there is on your way!

It is hard to know what to feel. I hope it will all turn out ok. My husband left me when our second child was a bout a month or so. But we had the difference about religion... or he had...