Planned Parenthood and Christianity ?????

Guest ceeboo

I suspected that you are playing Devil's advocate, because I can't picture any Latter Day Saint actually believing the things you have said.

SoJ

That comment is a bit out of line. The spectrum of what Latter-day Saints believe is pretty broad, ranging from zealous to flat out whacko. But that's okay. I just wish I could remember who it was that said "They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick."

So we really shouldn't be questioning Peter's membership in the Church, nor yours for that matter (and especially not mine).

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get this back to the topic. This has gotten so off topic. Let's respect the person that started this thread by not going off on tangents.

Respect the person who started this thread ?????:confused:

Are you serious!!!!!!!

I have a VERY HARD time respecting someone like that, SORRY !!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Hmm, your explanation of the "sacred powers we have over life and death" and the philosophical question of "whether we are exercising this authority righteously and wisely" sounds like there is more grey area than some pro-life supporters want to admit.

It would be appreciated by many on this board if you refrained from lumping us all together, as I previously mentioned. There are many here who are pro-choice.

I'm not a supporter of the forced pregnancy movement (what some call "pro-life"),

This is just as unfair to pro-lifers as it is for them to refer to pro-choicers as "pro-abortion," "pro-death," or "pro-murder."

Oh, it died a fiery death after the hijacking.

Oh no, it wasn't hijacked. That was cleared up about four or five pages ago.

Well, okay, maybe not a ton of pro-choicers in this thread in particular, but there are plenty on the board in general. :)

Hello Wingnut,

I was just being silly :),

I am VERY AWARE of how many ( as you so proudly put it ) " pro-choicers are on the board.:eek:

Peace,

Carl

Exactly HOW many? :P

Not sure I can give you an exact number. ( seems like way too many on this board :()

What I can suggest is that if the number ( Christ Followers that support abortion ) is ANY number greater than 0. I have an obligation and responibilty to the Lord as well as ALL my fellow Christians, the rest of this broken world, and you in trying to extend a loving hand to reach out and stand together in the defense of the precious gift of life.:)

God bless,

Carl

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Exceptions, hypotheticals, enviornment, what if's, WOW!!!!!

Disecting this and looking at every possible angle as if it were discussing the best way to bake apple pie. WOW!!!!!

WOW!!!! This thread is seriously very upsetting to ceeboo ( I think the OP might need a break from this thread )

To ALL MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AN ORGANIZATION THAT PROMOTES, ENCOURAGES, AND FINANCIALLY PROFITS HUGE DOLLARS BY THE CONTINUED PRACTICE OF ABORTION TO THE TUNE OF OVER 280,000 CREATIONS PER YEAR IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.:eek:

I AM SORRY TO SAY, I AM VERY DISCOURAGED, AS WELL AS CONFUSED BY OTHER CHRISTIAN POSTERS HERE AS WELL AS THE LACK OF A STANCE AGAINST THIS EVIL

CULTURE OF DEATH ACT.

SORRY AGAIN,

Carl

Ceeboo,

I've got a small story for ya.

A woman I knew had been to Planned Parent hood many times, she had been convinced to get an abortion. The day she arrive for the procedure, for some reason, it wasn't opened yet.

While she was in her car sobbing, she noticed a person going into the bldg next to PPH. It was the Pregnancy Resource Center here in Salt lake (they encourage everything except abortion, mostly adoption). She decided to go into the PRC. After talking with this person from the PRC, she decided to keep the baby and adopt it out.

She was not encourage one time to keep the baby at the PPH, PPH pushed abortion, abortion, abortion.

I know a family who was not able to have children, that now has a child......

Edited by jazzy225

Ceeboo,

I've got a small story for ya.

A woman I knew had been to Planned Parent hood many times, she had been convinced to get an abortion. The day she arrive for the procedure, for some reason, it wasn't opened yet.

While she was in her car sobbing, she noticed a person going into the bldg next to PPH. It was the Pregnancy Resource Center here in Salt lake (they encourage everything except abortion, mostly adoption). She decided to go into the PRC. After talking with this person from the PRC, she decided to keep the baby and adopt it.

She was not encourage one time to keep the baby at the PPH, PPH pushed abortion, abortion, abortion.

I know a family who was not able to have children, that now has a child......

Hello Jazzy,

Thanks for sharing !!!

Stories like that are EXACTLY what offers ceeboo hope and is indeed what keeps ceeboo in the fight ( tired and all :)) :):):)

BTW, You obviously realize the reasons why Planned Parenthood encourages the path of abortion. It is their " big ticket item $$$ " If a young lady can not afford it, NO PROBLEM, they simply submit the bill to OUR GOVERNMENT AND WE PAY FOR IT!!!!:eek:

ThEIR AVERAGE IN THE LAST FEW YEARS ( PROFIT OVER EXPENSES ) IS OVER 56 MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR!!! ( Not bad for a self claimed non profit organization )

HMMMM, I wonder why they encourage this!!!:confused::confused:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

God bless,

Carl

Ceeboo,

I was watching your avatar (it is quite mesmerizing), and I know why you've been so tired. That avatar is not actually an avatar, it is you, isn't it? You have very good facial control. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Yes indeed that is really the ceeboo !! :lol::lol:

You should see my baby pictures !!!!:lol: