My introduction (warning, adult concepts concerning gender)

interalia

You are dealing with far more trials than I think I ever will. It is amazing what men and women can accomplish thru the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Thanks for sharing your story.

From Joseph Smith Manual Ch 19

"While suffering greatly during his imprisonment in Liberty Jail during the winter of 1838–39, Joseph Smith wrote to members of the Church: “Beloved brethren, we say unto you, that inasmuch as God hath said that He would have a tried people, that He would purge them as gold [see Malachi 3:3], now we think that this time He has chosen His own crucible, wherein we have been tried; and we think if we get through with any degree of safety, and shall have kept the faith, that it will be a sign to this generation, altogether sufficient to leave them without excuse; and we think also, it will be a trial of our faith equal to that of Abraham, and that the ancients will not have whereof to boast over us in the day of judgment, as being called to pass through heavier afflictions; that we may hold an even weight in the balance with them.”

It would appear we all will need to be tried as Abraham before we can obtain Celestial glory and I doubt I am there yet! So watch out! :lol:

Guest SisterofJared

Intralia,

Wow-- your story is amazing. I cried all through it! I feel such love and compassion and admiration for you.

What a journey you are on... and what a mansion is being built on high for you!

I believe God has peace and joy in store for you in this life as well as in the world to come. Hold fast!

Sister of Jared