LDS materials

myway

Google LDS books.

There are many places to get them, even EBAY! Amazon also has them but I guess you would need to know what your looking for first. There are also MANY MANY places to get LDS music. Google LDS music too! Also of course the Church distribution centers.

Welcome to LDSStores.com check here

Edited by georgia2

No bookstores in Indiana. I live west of Indy, and there's nothing here. The closest LDS bookstores would be in Chicago (is there still one there by the temple?), and Nauvoo, which is 5.5 hours away from my house.

Otherwise, the Internet is the way to go. I prefer first buying through Amazon.com, as I can often get a better price than Deseret Books.

Hi,

I was wondering, is Desret Book the only place to get LDS magazines, books, and resources, or are they're other places to look. I live in Indiana and was curious if there might be an actual bookstore here.

Thanks

If what you are looking for are the course materials for Sunday School, Young Women's, RS, ALL of the magazines, etc. Then you can get these on line here: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Click on Gospel Library and then select what you need.

You can also purchase them direct from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints , your Branch/Ward Librarian can help you if you have any difficulty doing this via the internet.

It is way, way cheaper too. All that is required is that you log on with a password. As long as you do not order temple clothes you do not need to be a member.

I am always amazed when members go through eBay and pay way more than if they just went to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the first place.

Give it a shot, if you can't find what you are looking for, post what you are looking for and I will see if I can find it for you.