A warm hello

Edelweiss

Hi there,

I actually joined quite a while ago..and I had a question, but not knowing exactly what category to post it in, I thought I'd just post it in my introductory. I was just wondering..Has anyone ever heard of an atheist joining the Church? I have two atheist friends, and they are really good people, and i wonder if one day something my touch them in a way that they may see the light. Is this even possible? From how much doubt about it they have, I dunno. Does anyone know any atheists joining the church? Were you at one time? I'm just curious, really.

Thank you,

OG

Hi there,

I actually joined quite a while ago..and I had a question, but not knowing exactly what category to post it in, I thought I'd just post it in my introductory. I was just wondering..Has anyone ever heard of an atheist joining the Church? I have two atheist friends, and they are really good people, and i wonder if one day something my touch them in a way that they may see the light. Is this even possible? From how much doubt about it they have, I dunno. Does anyone know any atheists joining the church? Were you at one time? I'm just curious, really.

Thank you,

OG

Yes...and believe or not, they are most faithful members.