I am confused

nathan0018

I am nathan from philppines, 16 years old. I am confused what i need to do, i am in my 4th year highschool(my last year in highschool) and preparing for my college. since my parents aren't capable to send me and my brother at the same time in college, i started to look for scholrship that could help in me. last afternoon my principal told me that one of her contacts offer full scholarship for the whole college and i'm qualify, but they only accept applicants that are catholics. since i am a mormon, i refuse the offer but the principal talked to my mother( she's a catholic) a tell me to just undergo the baptism just to be qualified. she said that there is no wrong to be baptize though i can still attend to my church. is it rigt to be baptized and take the scolarshp or just i must reject the offer ?

Edited by nathan0018

The main advaice is pray. Talk the Lord and see what you should do. Also talk to your bishop/branch president. He can be one you can bounce Ideas off of.

Is your brother also LDS? Or is he Catholic. I know he probably isn't to that point to where he can get a scholorship, but maybe when the time comes he can get it. I don't know.

you have to do what feels right. To me, I can see both sides of it.

One you are lieing about being cahtolic, but you also could share the gospel with others. But what would happen if they found out that you were LDS?