That Time of year again

Ghost_Rider

Mark Martin? You serious? :o That old Duffer? He will need someone to pull the walker away from his car after he climbs in. In fact I heard his is the only Nascar that has a family sedan type door to get in cause he can't climb in the window. :D Ok, all kidding aside I am thinking Carl Edwards. He was dominant last year at the end of the season and was winning everything but just could not close the gap of points in the chase. So with that.... Carl Edwards. Thats my pick.

ok...with all the things happinin in NASCAR now..drivers switchin teams, sponsors going away....NO TESTING and such...

Who do you think is gonna win Daytona...

My money...Mark Martin..the boy is due for one..and he has the equipment andsome great team mates!

Ok...now if NASCAR can go back to the good o'days of race on sunday and purchase on Monday, then I would gladly return to NASCAR. Until then, it will slowly decay as to attendance; seeing what happened to F1 series. :lol:

I agree with ya Hemi. I think that that the COT is a good idea. but they need to make the body styles LOOK like a Camry or monte carlo...then..um..yeah..

I miss the Days of The Big Three really pushing through development of the cars. Like the ford Fairlane GTA used for daytona, things like that..

and If you think about it..martin has come darn close the last year or two! cant wait for Sunday...lol

Oh and Okie...you are thinking about Over the Hill Bill from Dawsonville...lol..Boy needs to retire soon.