The REAL Question!

georgia2

Guest Godless

I'm here because I enjoy the interaction with members even though I no longer associate myself with your church ideologically. I like discussing doctrine and such. I'm a nerd like that.

Guest missingsomething

I'm here to set you Mormons straight in your Doctrine and SAVE YOUR SOU...

Wait... Wait... I'm Mormon. You all agree with me! (Except politically).

Mission accomplished!

You are a total nut ball! I love it!:lol:

A few weeks ago Ceebo asked all the members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints why they were on this forum. I think the real question is, If you ARE NOT a member of the church, Why are you on this forum:popcorn:

Hello Georgia2, :)

This is the REAL QUESTION, OH, I thought my question was real as well :)

BTW, it wasn't Ceebo who asked that, it was Ceeboo ( Ceebo is Ceeboo's cousin on his mother's side ) Just wanted to clear that up :)

Now on to your " REAL " question you ask of me, a non member:

I came along time ago because I met a remarkable man on CAF ( Catholics answer forum)

He is a teacher at BYU ( a very devout LDS ). After much back and forth I decided I wanted to go directly to the Mormons and see if I could gain some LDS perspective directly from LDS as to what and why they believe what they do. I have recieved great understanding and perspective in this regard ( thanks to many of you for that ).

I have decided to STAY on here for very different reasons ( as I have already acomplished the initial reason I came ). I have stayed because I have truly found this site to be AWESOME!!! There is, IMHO, an ENORMOUS amount of wonderful people here that share and laugh and support eachother. I am blessed to have run across this site and have met some truly admirable fellow Christians ( YES INDEED, CEEBOO CALLED MY LDS FRIENDS CHRISTIANS:)).

It has also been a very humbling journey as to my own faith.

Peace,

Ceeboo ( Not his cousin Ceebo :lol: )

I am a member of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (now named Community of Christ. Even though i have significant differences with LDS people i have some in common with them also. So i tend to hang out on LDS message boards because of topics that interest me.

I'm just here because I thought the header picture with the saints was cool. I wanna be able to fly like that....

Seriously though, not LDS yet, but we're progressing towards that end at an ELDER-ly speed.... last night we discussed the plan of salvation using laminated cutouts, several worlds, and a few arrows. Maybe after church this sunday they will finally ask if we're interested.... maybe they're just in a state of disbelief that someone would seek THEM out for once. :)

I'm just here because I thought the header picture with the saints was cool. I wanna be able to fly like that....

Seriously though, not LDS yet, but we're progressing towards that end at an ELDER-ly speed.... last night we discussed the plan of salvation using laminated cutouts, several worlds, and a few arrows. Maybe after church this sunday they will finally ask if we're interested.... maybe they're just in a state of disbelief that someone would seek THEM out for once. :)

thats awesome....thanks for sharing.....:)

I'm hear to learn and to share. Heather gave me a fancy title, so that was some frosting on the cake. :-)

Have you ever started a thread about what kind of spiritual issue people have in prison? If not, it could be interesting to find out how folks who are in prison decide to turn their lives around, give themselves over to God, lose their faith in God, etc.... perhaps it's just me that would find it interesting :)

Have you ever started a thread about what kind of spiritual issue people have in prison? If not, it could be interesting to find out how folks who are in prison decide to turn their lives around, give themselves over to God, lose their faith in God, etc.... perhaps it's just me that would find it interesting :)

Hi marshac, :)

Thought you should know this,

PrisonChaplain is not really a prison chaplain ( he made that up as part of his " internet fantasy " and that picture is also not really him) I know him in real life, his real occupation is a dental assistant at the dental office my son goes.

Anyway, thought you should know :)

Peace,

Ceeboo