Action Figures!

marshac

Ok moms (or men who still nurture their inner child and are hip to current toy trends)- I need some help finding an action figure. My goal is to make some LDS missionary action figures to give to our two elders.... I got everything I need, but when I went to the store to buy some GI Joes..... horror...... GI Joe has changed a lot since I was a kid. Since our two elders don't have retractable adamantium blades coming out from their hands, the X-Men action figures are out of the picture too....

So what I need to know- Is there an action figure that I could 'undress' and then throw the stereotypical missionary garb (i'll sew this) on, and have it look somewhat decent? Thanks!

Ok moms (or men who still nurture their inner child and are hip to current toy trends)- I need some help finding an action figure. My goal is to make some LDS missionary action figures to give to our two elders.... I got everything I need, but when I went to the store to buy some GI Joes..... horror...... GI Joe has changed a lot since I was a kid. Since our two elders don't have retractable adamantium blades coming out from their hands, the X-Men action figures are out of the picture too....

So what I need to know- Is there an action figure that I could 'undress' and then throw the stereotypical missionary garb (i'll sew this) on, and have it look somewhat decent? Thanks!

How do you know they don't have adamantium claws? You should ask them :cool:

How do you know they don't have adamantium claws? You should ask them :cool:

This explains why they continue to wear suits in the summer! To hide their powered exoskeleton spiritual battle armor! :megaman:

Seriously though- i'll post some pics when i'm done- it'll be a little while since ye olde baptism is today, church is tomorrow, and then i'm on spring break for a week.... party time.....oh wait, the mormon thing......:sadtombstone:

Guest queries

Hey, you can use an xacto knife and cut the three claws off. Although a scruffy, scowling, wild-haired, muscle man missionary might not be the look you were going for. Prolly wouldn't get many investigators. He'd be cute, though.