So This Past Weekend

friday i was with my friend and i got jumped lol i woke up in the hospital and he wasnt touched the cops think it had something to do with a gang, anywhoo i guess there were 5 people watching but nobody helped becuse they thought they were going to shoot me...... should i be mad at my friend for not helping?? im not but everyone keeps saying they'd be pissed

First off.............Are you ok?!!

It doesn't really matter what other people tell you you should feel. It's if you think you should be mad at him. think about it. decide for yourself cause no one can tell you how you should feel. i know i am majorly ticked off at my young women leader because she basicly told me i was having the wrong feelings about the way things were unfair since our new presidency came in. so it's definetly up to you whether you think he could have done anything.

I'd be a little ticked. My philosophy in a situation where I'm out numbered is to pick out the one guy in the group I'm sure I can take and make an example out of him.

I may get my butt kicked buy at least one of them will go down with me and the rest of them will know they were in a fight!

Your buddy sounds like a fair weather friend to me

Originally posted by the_kid_in_the_korner+Feb 5 2005, 11:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_kid_in_the_korner @ Feb 5 2005, 11:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--iamalighthouse@Feb 4 2005, 12:48 PM

I'm glad you're ok.  how long ago did this happen?

a week yesterday (2 fridays ago)

If you are still having headaches you should see a doctor. If you head was hurt during the attack their could be some internal problems.

Well that's horrible! I'm glad I live in a podunk town. lol. As far as your friend goes, dont' be mad at him. He'd stick up for you if he could. I say look at it this way. Would you rather him have gotten involved, and then something worse maybe happening to him? Wether he helped or not, you were probably gonna get the shaft one way or the other. I wouldn't be mad at him, I'd be very relived that he wasn't hurt. That's just me though. (glad to hear you're ok, other than headaches for a month!)

Originally posted by Strawberry Fields+Feb 7 2005, 05:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strawberry Fields @ Feb 7 2005, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--the_kid_in_the_korner@Feb 7 2005, 02:25 PM

ya my brain was bruised and what not, they said i might have headechs for like a month

So did they do a scan of some sort?

2 M.R.Is

Originally posted by neo_xero8@Feb 11 2005, 07:06 AM

Would you rather him have gotten involved, and then something worse maybe happening to him? Wether he helped or not, you were probably gonna get the shaft one way or the other. I wouldn't be mad at him, I'd be very relived that he wasn't hurt.

thats how i feel and felt but everyone stoped sayin stuff a few days back thanks guys 4 ur imput

Glad that you are ok Kid_ :o I just now read this post.

It's nice to watch the tv show's where one guy gets jumped and the other one kicks butt and takes names....... Real life sucks bricks sometimes, and some people get hurt, while others don't. Remember that people react differently in surprise situations. The "I could have's", "should have's" or "was gonna's" don't do much good if you don't have the training, or the conditioned mental reflexes; some people are born fighters and some aren't. Don't dwell on what happened and what didn't. Enrolling in some kind of a self defense class may help you deal with some punk with an attitude. Hard to say what you could do with a gun envolved though.....although I know there are moves to disarm someone if they are close enough.

Originally posted by lindy9556@Feb 13 2005, 02:23 PM

Glad that you are ok Kid_ :o I just now read this post.

It's nice to watch the tv show's where one guy gets jumped and the other one kicks butt and takes names....... Real life sucks bricks sometimes, and some people get hurt, while others don't. Remember that people react differently in surprise situations. The "I could have's", "should have's" or "was gonna's" don't do much good if you don't have the training, or the conditioned mental reflexes; some people are born fighters and some aren't. Don't dwell on what happened and what didn't. Enrolling in some kind of a self defense class may help you deal with some punk with an attitude. Hard to say what you could do with a gun envolved though.....although I know there are moves to disarm someone if they are close enough.

i dont really care about the guys who did this because karma will get them sooner or later anyways i really dont care about what happened im just glad it was me and not someone elce

Originally posted by the_kid_in_the_korner+Feb 12 2005, 09:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_kid_in_the_korner @ Feb 12 2005, 09:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Strawberry Fields@Feb 7 2005, 05:34 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--the_kid_in_the_korner@Feb 7 2005, 02:25 PM

ya my brain was bruised and what not, they said i might have headechs for like a month

2 M.R.Is

That is good. What they they tell you from the MRI's?

Originally posted by the_kid_in_the_korner+Feb 14 2005, 08:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_kid_in_the_korner @ Feb 14 2005, 08:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--lindy9556@Feb 13 2005, 02:23 PM

Glad that you are ok Kid_  :o  I just now read this post.

It's nice to watch the tv show's where one guy gets jumped and the other one kicks butt and takes names....... Real life sucks bricks sometimes, and some people get hurt, while others don't. Remember that people react differently in surprise situations. The "I could have's", "should have's" or "was gonna's" don't do much good if you don't have the training, or the conditioned mental reflexes; some people are born fighters and some aren't.  Don't dwell on what happened and what didn't.  Enrolling in some kind of a self defense class may help you deal with some punk with an attitude. Hard to say what you could do with a gun envolved though.....although I know there are moves to disarm someone if they are close enough.

i dont really care about the guys who did this because karma will get them sooner or later anyways i really dont care about what happened im just glad it was me and not someone elce

That is very noble of you kid..... very noble. Show's people what you are made of

Originally posted by Strawberry Fields+Feb 14 2005, 07:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strawberry Fields @ Feb 14 2005, 07:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -the_kid_in_the_korner@Feb 12 2005, 09:29 PM

Originally posted by -Strawberry Fields@Feb 7 2005, 05:34 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--the_kid_in_the_korner@Feb 7 2005, 02:25 PM

2 M.R.Is

That is good. What they they tell you from the MRI's?

to make sure the swelling was going down and stuff i do belive....

but its been 3 weeks and the headechs have stoped

• 2 weeks later...