Homosexuality Is Normal

Guest antishock82003

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Starsky

Well if putting an a rock in their nest and playing like it is an egg isn't evidence enough they are not 'normal' and are just a freakof nature, then what is? There are freaks in every species and they are obviously a major two ...

Does nature have agency/make mistakes....when commanded to reproduce themselves, is their genetic errors God's work, or their own?Or is it just part of an imperfect world?

WHOA! Ok,first of all the majority of my friends are gay and bisexual. Secondly,thought I don't condone their behavior I do not consider them an error of God's works or errors at all. They are people,just like you and I and who are we to call anyone anything less. Are we that self righteous that we can call people mistakes? God doesn't make mistakes and if he did I'd be one of his biggest ones and I know this for a fact so how dare any of us belittle anyone else for their life choices. Christ himself died on a cross to forgive us of our sins and to allow us the gift of free will and the ability to make our own choices. They are not errors,mistakes,freaks of nature,they are human beings with emotions,fears and desires and the want to be loved by others and accepted as people and treated as we ourselves would like to be treated. And that my friends comes straight from the board blonde.

Halley

Guest Starsky

Originally posted by HalleysComet@Feb 7 2004, 05:09 PM

WHOA! Ok,first of all the majority of my friends are gay and bisexual. Secondly,thought I don't condone their behavior I do not consider them an error of God's works or errors at all. They are people,just like you and I and who are we to call anyone anything less. Are we that self righteous that we can call people mistakes? God doesn't make mistakes and if he did I'd be one of his biggest ones and I know this for a fact so how dare any of us belittle anyone else for their life choices. Christ himself died on a cross to forgive us of our sins and to allow us the gift of free will and the ability to make our own choices. They are not errors,mistakes,freaks of nature,they are human beings with emotions,fears and desires and the want to be loved by others and accepted as people and treated as we ourselves would like to be treated. And that my friends comes straight from the board blonde.

Halley

Maybe their genetics have mistakes in them....When a child is born without arms (and they now know taking certain kinds of drugs during pregnancy can cause such an outcome predictably) then having gay tendacies can also be caused by chemical mess ups.

When I was pregnant with my oldest, I read a study which proved that either taking too much zinc during pregnacy or too little would produce gay rats. I can't remember which)

Now if someone wanted to create a gay race, all they would have to do is make sure there was the 'gay amount' of zinc in pre-natal viatamins.

I do believe in conspiracies of this nature. Thus the great explosion of gays in our society since pre-natal vitamins became all the rage back in the 40s.

Originally posted by Peace@Feb 7 2004, 06:15 PM

Now if someone wanted to create a gay race, all they would have to do is make sure there was the 'gay amount' of zinc in pre-natal viatamins.

I do believe in conspiracies of this nature. Thus the great explosion of gays in our society since pre-natal vitamins became all the rage back in the 40s.

Life happens as do people. Gayness doesn't come in the form of a pill.

Guest Starsky
Originally posted by HalleysComet+Feb 7 2004, 05:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HalleysComet @ Feb 7 2004, 05:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Peace@Feb 7 2004, 06:15 PM

Life happens as do people. Gayness doesn't come in the form of a pill.

I totally disagree.

Gadzooks, another gay thread and thank God I don't have to read a hundred posts first. Well, I’ve thought about this particular subject very carefully and have determined that people are naturally gay through no fault of their own. I believe God has given a few of his children this particular problem on purpose. It is not a mistake that God has made but rather a trial or a test that was specially given to those persons to overcome and for them to see if they would walk the highroad and not give in to their natural desires which are forbidden.

That’s how I see it. My hat is off to any LDS gays that resist this lifestyle and walk the high road which the Lord has commanded. It surely must be one of the hardest thing any human being could go through and I imagine that those people who are chosen to experience it are very interesting people. For those who have not decided to keep the commandments but act on their improper sexual drive-- there is still time to make things right. You have your entire life to prove yourself. But, when you die you will be very sad that you failed your test.

Paul O

Originally posted by Peace@Feb 7 2004, 06:23 PM

I totally disagree.

As I said,most of my friends are gay and bisexual. I've seen alot of human nature and though I don't agree with the lifestyle,I love my friends. You don't have to agree,no one does because I don't look for people to validate what I say when I know what I feel. Gay or straight,we all have one Father.

Halley

Originally posted by Paul Osborne@Feb 7 2004, 05:28 PM

Gadzooks, another gay thread and thank God I don't have to read a hundred posts first. Well, I’ve thought about this particular subject very carefully and have determined that people are naturally gay through no fault of their own. I believe God has given a few of his children this particular problem on purpose. It is not a mistake that God has made but rather a trial or a test that was specially given to those persons to overcome and for them to see if they would walk the highroad and not give in to their natural desires which are forbidden.

That’s how I see it. My hat is off to any LDS gays that resist this lifestyle and walk the high road which the Lord has commanded. It surely must be one of the hardest thing any human being could go through and I imagine that those people who are chosen to experience it are very interesting people. For those who have not decided to keep the commandments but act on their improper sexual drive-- there is still time to make things right. You have your entire life to prove yourself. But, when you die you will be very sad that you failed your test.

Paul O

For the most part, I agree with your post, Paul. However, I know that there are those who choose to be gay. This is especially true of females. In the one study that they did where they found a "gay" gene, it was only in the male population. Although they repeated the study and failed to get the same results.

Originally posted by antishock82003@Feb 7 2004, 04:24 PM

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/07/arts/07G...print&position=

Well...there ya go. I now believe homosexuality is God-given and has His approval. What else could explain this behavior?

Oh My Holy Heck AS~

What else could explain this behavior?

They are Penquins! And they live in NY!...(no slur meant to those on the board who also live in NY!) :)

I'd say the same thing if they lived in San Francisco! ;)

Jenda,

Yes, woman are different then men. I don’t know how to say it but here is the gist: woman can go back and forth-- many are inclined to go either way. Woman are just different. Woman naturally like each other as woman.

Now, men are different and they can be pigs. ;) I don’t think men get it on with each other just for a kick. I think gay men are simply trapped into their sexual nature which causes them to get it on. Oh, this is kind of hard to explain. I hope you understand what I’m trying to express. I don't think gay men have sex together just for the hell of it. Why would a man want to suck on another man's $@^@(* if he really didn't have a sexual drive to do that? I think that the fact gay men do that to each other speaks volumes about what they are up against. The sexual drive is very powerful and gay men obviously have a different picture all together than straight men.

Paul O

Originally posted by AFDaw@Feb 7 2004, 06:30 PM

It's my belief that God does not make one homosexual.

As for the animal kingdom, I don't think they necessarily work under the same laws as Humans.

Flame away.

AFDaw,

Pretty much boys are somewhat homosexual in nature until they start to like girls. It’s part of childhood. Some boys never develop naturally and continue to develop full homosexual desires. Some boys develop so they can go either way. Sexuality is a complex network of emotion, desire, and hunger which can go awry the same as any other mental or physical deformity.

God gave each and every person special trials in life. It should not surprise you to learn that human nature is not perfect and boys can develop sexual attraction towards each other just as strong as heterosexuals can. Can you think of any reason why they couldn’t? The fact that they do what they do is proof.

Paul O

Guest Starsky

Originally posted by antishock82003@Feb 7 2004, 07:03 PM

Does God create gay animals?

Create ...as on purpose? I think that God created the potential for all things. Therefore not limiting us or things in our environment.

How they are used, perceived, or come about as a combination of elements coming together in an infinite number of ways is up to environment, chemical polutions, circumstances, etc.......the potential was given to us by God.

Originally posted by lindy9556@Feb 7 2004, 07:15 PM

Okay Paul, so you are saying that Men are TRAPPED into the gay thing and Women CHOOSE it?

GRRRRRRRR

I am not even going to say what I wanted to say....... :huh:

Lindy,

I’m saying that woman are more naturally inclined to be attracted to each rather then men are. Woman are woman. They are close and affectionate, huggy, kissy-- and you know what I mean. :rolleyes: However, I recognize that Lesbians are really just as trapped as gay men. They didn’t choose to be that way from a sexual choice here on earth. The question is whether they choose to give into to their true sexual desire which is contrary to God's commandments. That is the test.

Paul O

Originally posted by Paul Osborne+Feb 7 2004, 07:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Paul Osborne @ Feb 7 2004, 07:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--AFDaw@Feb 7 2004, 06:30 PM

It's my belief that God does not make one homosexual. 

As for the animal kingdom, I don't think they necessarily work under the same laws as Humans. 

Flame away.

AFDaw,

Pretty much boys are somewhat homosexual in nature until they start to like girls. It’s part of childhood. Some boys never develop naturally and continue to develop full homosexual desires. Some boys develop so they can go either way. Sexuality is a complex network of emotion, desire, and hunger which can go awry the same as any other mental or physical deformity.

God gave each and every person special trials in life. It should not surprise you to learn that human nature is not perfect and boys can develop sexual attraction towards each other just as strong as heterosexuals can. Can you think of any reason why they couldn’t? The fact that they do what they do is proof.

Paul O

Nice. It is STILL my belief that God does not make one homosexual.

Guest Starsky
Originally posted by Paul Osborne+Feb 7 2004, 07:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Paul Osborne @ Feb 7 2004, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--lindy9556@Feb 7 2004, 07:15 PM

Okay Paul, so you are saying that Men are TRAPPED into the gay thing and Women CHOOSE it?

GRRRRRRRR

I am not even going to say what I wanted to say....... :huh:

Lindy,

I’m saying that woman are more naturally inclined to be attracted to each rather then men are. Woman are woman. They are close and affectionate, huggy, kissy-- and you know what I mean. :rolleyes: However, I recognize that Lesbians are really just as trapped as gay men. They didn’t choose to be that way from a sexual choice here on earth. The question is whether they choose to give into to their true sexual desire which is contrary to God's commandments. That is the test.

Paul O

I think you best not try to say anymore Paul. :lol::D

AFDaw,

I respect your opinion. I will agree that God doesn’t make one act homosexual but I disagree that God doesn’t have the tenacity to include this kind of trial into his overall program of mortality. God is not mean but he is TOUGH! Look around you and see how hard things are in this world and the things that God allows. He allows mankind to have physical deformity and mental deformity. It wasn’t but today a two heady baby died in surgery. The genetic structure of man is too complex for man to comprehend. Gay people are gay because they are gay.

Why do you think a man would want to do it to another man?

Paul O