Kind of different

Hi everyone so as you can tell from my screen my name is elena villanueva. I have been investigating the church for a year now...well more like 11 months. The sad part is i have accepted the gospel but i can't get baptized because my parents won't let me. My sister is a member and just came home from a mission. I needed something to keep me on track so i thought i should try this forum.

Baptism is great. It is a wonderful desire and goal. But it doesn't have to be your anchor to the gospel. Let your righteous desires and gospel knowledge expand as you find yourself in this holding pattern.

Associate with members of the church and even participate in church activities and services if you can. Your spiritual growth and progression, I don't think will be hampered. I actually think the experience might enrich your life. :)

And I do hope your parents soften their hearts. But maybe they need time. Father in Heaven is patient. Maybe He knows a gentler time line that works better for your situation.

Best wishes.