What Kind Of Mormon Are You

Guest Taoist_Saint

Guest TheProudDuck

You scored higher than 53% on Orthodoxy

You scored higher than 92% on LDS knowledge

You scored higher than 92% on Homogeneity

I would have answered "maybe" on a few questions where that wasn't an option. I like red jello better than green, but that wasn't an option either. And I think my political conservatism is closer to the National Review Catholic style than the Mormon version, so maybe my "homogeneity" score got boosted for the wrong reason.

Perfect Mormon

8 Orthodoxy, 6 LDS knowledge, 11 Cultural homogeneity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orthodoxy ranges from (-) anti-, non- and liberal Mormon, to mainstream, conservative, and fundamentalist Mormon (+).

The obedient Latter-day Saint.

Temple recommend in hand, you live the gospel every day. Like a city on a hill, you remember the slogan every member a missionary. You beat your peers in seminary scripture chase, and you look forward to (or fondly remember) your beautiful temple wedding.

Posted Image

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Orthodoxy

You scored higher than 60% on LDS knowledge

You scored higher than 99% on Homogeneity

Perfect Mormon

9 Orthodoxy, 5 LDS knowledge, 10 Cultural homogeneity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orthodoxy ranges from (-) anti-, non- and liberal Mormon, to mainstream, conservative, and fundamentalist Mormon (+). 

Temple recommend in hand, you live the gospel every day. Like a city on a hill, you remember the slogan every member a missionary. You beat your peers in seminary scripture chase, and you look forward to (or fondly remember) your beautiful temple wedding.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 62% on LDS knowledge

Surprise, surprise. ;)

Perfect Mormon

11 Orthodoxy, 5 LDS knowledge, 9 Cultural homogeneity

You scored higher than 99% on LDS knowledge

I don't think so!!! LOL

There were quite a few questions I would have rather answered with an essay ! But there you go ~ :)

Guest TheProudDuck

Originally posted by Taoist_Saint@Apr 21 2005, 06:06 PM

PD:

Where is the rest of the feedback they gave you?

What was the label they gave you overall?

Was there a picture to go with it?

It was "perfect Mormon" and I think it had the CTR shield picture.

Blissfully nonMormon

-3 Orthodoxy, 1 LDS knowledge, -16 Cultural homogeneity

You don't hate Mormonism or anything; to each his own.

Giving up sex, alcohol, and 10% of your income to a church that puts saccharine "family" commercials on TV just seems like a bad deal to you.

Posted Image

You scored higher than 87% on Orthodoxy

You scored higher than 37% on LDS knowledge

You scored higher than 37% on Homogeneity

Want to see something funny!?!

Perfect Mormon

5 Orthodoxy, 6 LDS knowledge, 9 Cultural homogeneity

You scored higher than 85% on LDS knowledge

Originally posted by Taoist_Saint+Apr 22 2005, 03:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Taoist_Saint @ Apr 22 2005, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jenda@Apr 22 2005, 01:54 PM

Want to see something funny!?!

Hmmm...did you skip the first question?

You are supposed to skip the first question if you are a not a member of the Church.

I did. I skipped the first question and said I believed the LDS church is in apostasy.

Of course, they probably didn't know what to do with those answers and the ones where I said I believe Joseph Smith was a prophet and that I believe in priesthood authority.

I re-did it, skipped the first question and answered them all exactly the same, and got the exact same response. I guess you don't need to be baptized to be an obedient latter day saint. Unless they are using Latter Day Saint in it's generic meaning.

Originally posted by Taoist_Saint+Apr 22 2005, 03:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Taoist_Saint @ Apr 22 2005, 03:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pushka@Apr 22 2005, 01:49 PM

You scored higher than 87% on Orthodoxy

You scored higher than 37% on LDS knowledge

You scored higher than 37% on Homogeneity

Funny that you are considered "non-Mormon" with 87% Orthodoxy?

Are you not a member of the Church? That might explain it...

Yeah...I used to attend the Mormon church services and socials etc. (live the lifestyle) for 5 years...

I would like the terms and the %'s and the following results:

Blissfully nonMormon

-3 Orthodoxy, 1 LDS knowledge, -16 Cultural homogeneity

explained to me a little better...for a start, I think I ought to look up the meaning of the word homogeneity!

I thought the % results were how you compared with others taking the test who were the same age/gender band as yourself, and not particularly anything to do with your knowledge of the Church? Please explain, I'm confused!!!